Trazzler, My Capn Phil Photo

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
ifloat

Trazzler, My Capn Phil Photo

Post by ifloat »

I got a note on my Flickr photo account that someone wanted to use one of my photos on a travel website called Trazzler.

I gave permission, and now my photo of Captain Phil towing a beginning snorkeler through the water is on this page:

http://www.trazzler.com/trips/the-waywa ... y-vi-00830

Can't say I've ever heard of Trazzler, it looks new.
Carolyn

Post by Carolyn »

Well, thats cool!
I've not heard of Trazzler either.
Love Cap't Phil ... there was a youngster on our trip w/ him and he was so accommodating. Nice publicity for him.
lprof

Post by lprof »

That is fantastic! Recognition always warms the soul... even if from one you don't know. Congratulations!
It is a very clear, sharp, pic and an excellent expression of Captain Phil's skills and character as well as yours.
... no longer a stranger to paradise
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

Awww! That's awesome! I hear he is just the greatest. We're definitely going out with him next time. I'll wear his ears out with my questions!
PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

V. cool!

We had our son out on Capt. Phil's boat when he (our son) was just 4.5 months old. At that time Capt Phil talked about teaching young children. We are looking forward to taking Son out with him either in Feb or in June, depending on Son's skills at the time of each trip.

Capt. Phil did do wonders with our one very nervous novice snorkeller.
capt.phil

Thanks from the Wayward Sailor

Post by capt.phil »

Thanks so much ifloat for sharing this with us!I am so humbled and grateful for the kind words from John Malutinok and great picture from you as well as the kind posts from other Wayward Sailors. We look forward to having our Wayward Sailor family back onboard as well as new Wayward Sailors! And special thanks to Ruth at`St. John Spice for letting us know we're online. Too busy sailing to keep up with it all myself. I'm fortunate to have such great friends.Thanks again to all.
I love to sail and snorkel here in the beautiful US Virgin islands and I especially love to share my love for the sea and its creatures with my guests! Come aboard. Our website is waywardsailor.com
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Capt. Phil! I'm so glad to see you finally joined this forum! Welcome!! :D

Margo Gripp

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:48 am.