Forum Ornament Exchange Pictures!

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Ruth, you're welcome, and you're welcome! It was fun! :)

Here are pictures of the ornaments that silverheels got from Agent99. Really cute! :)

linne

Post by linne »

So many beautiful ornaments!

Does the sender (the forum member) choose the ornament themselves, or is it randomly chosen?

Linne
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Hi Linne! Each person chooses what ornament they want to buy and send to the person who got chosen for them. We try to stay with a tropical theme. I hope you will join in next Christmas! :D
Agent99

Post by Agent99 »

I'm so glad you liked them Silverheels! The gecko cracked me up. They came from The Jolly Roger over by Shipwreck Landing.

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't get your ornament Becky. Maybe it will show up late.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Hannukah!
silverheels

Post by silverheels »

Agent 99-not only did I like the ornaments but I had a hard time keeping that gorgeous box for myself. Everyone wanted to take it home. Thanks again.
I still don't know if the person I sent my ornament to ever got it.
I should have posted a picture of the box!
greyhoundmom

Post by greyhoundmom »

Marie, I have been meaning to post a thank you for the beautiful tropical shell angel and napkins. I also plan on posting a picture soon. It has been on my tree for several weeks. With loads of family and lots of head colds being passed around, I've been caught up in holiday madness. Thank you so much for this pretty addition to my STJ ornaments!

Jan

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:51 am.