Pay as you go potty on airplanes?

Travel discussion for St. John
Connie

Pay as you go potty on airplanes?

Post by Connie »

"Paradise...it's a state of mine"
John LMBZ06

Post by John LMBZ06 »

They will need to put an ATM machine on planes so we can pay for all of this stuff. I bet they will start off by saying the first visit is free.
Connie

Post by Connie »

Is the toilet paper and water and soap free?
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

John LMBZ06 wrote:They will need to put an ATM machine on planes so we can pay for all of this stuff. I bet they will start off by saying the first visit is free.

Wonder what the Surcharge will be on the ATM ?.. :lol:
[/url]
TrvlJohn

Post by TrvlJohn »

People don't put their luggage UNDER the plane anymore because of the fees...It is now IN the plane.

I wonder where people will put their #WASTE# when they start charging a fee for depositing it in the lavatory?
Leap, and the net will appear.
- John Burroughs
lazylane

Post by lazylane »

when we flew Delta in December, they also no longer accept cash for drinks, food etc - credit card only! Will they put a credit card machine on the door so it will open before using?? :shock:
tjwgrr

Post by tjwgrr »

TrvlJohn wrote:I wonder where people will put their #WASTE# when they start charging a fee for depositing it in the lavatory?
Fasting might be a good idea prior to flying.... $8.95/ pound deposit fee....
Connie

Post by Connie »

Airlines charging for diapers?
Steve S

Post by Steve S »

I think it's a good idea. I'd gladly pay a buck or two for no lines and a toilet that has seen less traffic.
54b

Post by 54b »

So many questions about Pay-Per-Flush, I can't hold it in any longer...

If airlines charge for drinks and using the restroom on the plane...isn't that double billing? What is this, Russia?

If I purchase an alcoholic beverage, could the beer can double as a free coupon to use the can? I'm looking at you, beer sponsors.

If I've got to go and I've got no dough, what would be the TSA penalty for say, leaving an unauthorized present in the barf bag found in the seat pocket? Oh to see the flight attendant's face when she opened up that gift.

Will there be an up-charge for going #2? And is toilet paper extra? If so, if the TP costs more than a dollar, wouldn't it be better just to wipe with the dollar? Might want to rethink passing out the honey roasted peanuts too...just saying.

If airlines are going to charge to use the lavatory, will they also have fancy restroom attendants to hand you a moist towelette and perhaps interest you in a spritz of cologne, gurgle of mouth wash, or stick of gum.

And finally, is Southwest Airlines ready to launch their "Pee 4 Free" Campaign? You know they won't succumb to the nonsense.
It’s not about yesterday or tomorrow...It’s about today, for come what may – Sun, rain, or hurricane – we've only time for a smile, and none for sorrow
Connie

Post by Connie »

Pretty funny 54b!!