St. John sand in my home office

Travel discussion for St. John
RickG

St. John sand in my home office

Post by RickG »

With the hot weather in DC, I'm wearing my Tevas again. I pulled my new pair out of the closet and watched the sand trickle onto the floor. St. John sand!

It's been since November since we visited paradise and we haven't scheduled a trip for 2010. It's looking like Halloween again this year, maybe the following week. Definitely missing STJ bad. We've been busy with a project here in Virginia that has kept us home. The brewpub should be open in June. Then back to normal?

Cheers, RickG

[/url]
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

June? Woo .. I'm free in June!
PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

We are still finding sand in our luggage, which we use regularly for trips to our cabin. Isn't great to get those little reminders.

I sent you a PM about your oven.
b-as-u-r

Post by b-as-u-r »

June...wow, it'll be here before you know it. I only wish that I could say the same for November. Good luck with the brew pub and if you choose the first week in November, the "girls" will be there. We're going a week later than usual and will miss the regulars from the forum that we usually see on island and the various Halloween festivities but someone had a conflict with Halloween week this year. I imagine by the time the brewpub is completed that you'll not only be long overdue but in great need of a STJ trip. Again, good luck (and wishes for great success) with your brewpub venture! Ali~
STJ - I "get it"
theshopper3

Post by theshopper3 »

No Worries Rick,

I will toast one for you at Woody's & The Quiet Mon & a few other places I am sure:D

21 sleeps...............Woo Hoo

The Shopper
budman

Post by budman »

Hey Rick,

Just returned this week, sand is falling out of our luggage and we don't plan on vacuuming!

Pub sounds great! When the "soft opening" happens let me know. I'll hop off 66 on my way home for a cold one.....will you have Bud?? hahahahahaha