Tonight - May 13 "Real Housewives of New York City"

Travel discussion for St. John
lprof

Tonight - May 13 "Real Housewives of New York City"

Post by lprof »

Yes, I am being paid to punish you with this reminder....... NOT!

Tonight on Bravo! 10 PM EDT
Check your TV listings.

Episodes 11 (tonight) and 12 (next week) filmed on St Thomas and St John last November.

<object width="400" height="400" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"> <param name="movie" value="http://widget.bravotv.com/singleclip/si ... ID=1225384"> <param name="quality" value="high"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff"> <embed src="http://widget.bravotv.com/singleclip/si ... ID=1225384" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="400" height="400" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed> </object>
... no longer a stranger to paradise
michigancouple

Post by michigancouple »

What the heck....did they close the airport for these ladies? I didn't see another person during the entire clip of them walking through the airport. And they walked right past the rum stand. They missed the best part! :lol: In too big of a hurry to get to their la-dee-da boat. Me thinks they didn't experience the island life the way most of us prefer it to be... slow and laid back.
CariBert

Post by CariBert »

I think I just threw up in my mouth....... :)

-Bert
The liver is evil, it must be punished!

StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

Goodness, why is it on at 10PM? I'll never be able to stay awake that late tonight.
I won't be able to watch the show video online later because I get a message that says "video unavailable in your area" from the Bravo site.
So...
I need some pal to record this show for me.
Thank you in advance for your consideration in this matter.

- Ruth
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

StJohnRuth wrote:Goodness, why is it on at 10PM? I'll never be able to stay awake that late tonight.
I won't be able to watch the show video online later because I get a message that says "video unavailable in your area" from the Bravo site.
So...
I need some pal to record this show for me.
Thank you in advance for your consideration in this matter.

- Ruth
we might be able to drop it from our DVR. will let you know.
GraysonDave

Post by GraysonDave »

Holy cow what a miserable group of women. I wish they had fallen overboard and were never heard from again.
Berlingirl

Post by Berlingirl »

Ewww...five females (sorry couldn't call them ladies) with boatloads of money and not one ounce of class among them. All except the pregnant one acting like they fell into the drink (quite literally.) Drunken fighting amongst themselves in public no less. Just Ewww... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Only decent part was some scenery w/ a few seconds of snorkeling...if you could call it that.

When they arrived at the airport in STT carrying about 50k worth of Hermes handbags...loads of luggage...10 bathing suits each...I knew it wasn't like any of the trips we've taken down there the last decade. Me...one carry-on, one bathing suit in five years...LOL, I am still shaking my head. :roll:
Hoping for a USVI ticker in 2013!
iowaguy

Post by iowaguy »

A few good lines though. Bethenny: "I wanted to suck the Pinot Grigio out of her veins."

Tonight's fight look mild compared to next week's melee.
---Jim
Bluwater

Post by Bluwater »

How about when they were "snorkeling" and were complaining that there were no fish. Meanwhile, they were splashing and yelling and thrashing themselves around on those noodles.

Of COURSE you didn't see any fish! I bet the fish are still in hiding.

Hi forum :)
Bluwater
Connie

Post by Connie »

I thought the same thing about the airport. Nobody around, anywhere. I wonder how they did that?
augie

Post by augie »

Connie wrote:I thought the same thing about the airport. Nobody around, anywhere. I wonder how they did that?
The people in the airport reacted to their presence the same way the fish did?
Come see us!
lprof

Post by lprof »

Hi Bluwater! So good to "see" you!

Next week on "Real Housewives of New York City" - finally at the Presidio del Mar

<object width="400" height="400" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"> <param name="movie" value="http://widget.bravotv.com/singleclip/si ... ID=1227535"> <param name="quality" value="high"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff"> <embed src="http://widget.bravotv.com/singleclip/si ... ID=1227535" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="400" height="400" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed> </object>

Money can't buy you class
... no longer a stranger to paradise
STTlover

Post by STTlover »

I can't wait till next week! Kelly truely is insane. My jaw was on the floor when she was spuing her crazy at Bethenny.

Question: Is the gentlemans yacht they crashed just own the STT Hooters or Hooters Corp?
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

um. just watched a few minutes of this and I'm not sure I can bear any more. Not sure it's worth it to catch a few glimpses of the VI's.

Question .. are they wearing motion sickness bands on the Yacht?????
Last edited by mbw1024 on Fri May 14, 2010 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
betsyabel

Post by betsyabel »

I really just wanted to smack them and shout, "Hey, stop it! Look around you!" :roll: