So, android?

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
XOXO

So, android?

Post by XOXO »

My phone broke about 2 months ago and I have been waiting for the iPhone to come to Verizon because they have a family plan. I was going to take both kids off AT&T and switch them to the family plan at Verizon. I would have saved money and got we would have all had the phones we wanted. Well, that didn't happen!

It has been driving me crazy to be without my cellphone!! I really don't want to wait any longer but I hear the android is worth waiting for.

II have heard US Cellular is getting the android. I don't know much about the android. It has been announced on their website but haven't let us know anything about the phone or the release date. So, forum, what do you know about the android? I have waited this long. Rumor is that it will be released this month.

Gina
Wakey

Post by Wakey »

Hey Gina. :D

Are you talking about the Droid X? http://jkontherun.com/2010/06/17/verizo ... or-launch/

I got the Droid at launch with a 1 year agreement so my options are open too.
XOXO

Post by XOXO »

Wakey, I am patiently waiting for the release. I am definitely getting the droid. Are you happy with yours?

My oldest is getting the iphone4 tomorrow. If anyone is interested I will have him review it.

Xoxo