House Hunters last night

Travel discussion for St. John
STTlover

House Hunters last night

Post by STTlover »

Last nights House Hunters International featured another STJ episode. The guide said it was for the Bahamas, but the actual show was the one were the couple purchased the huge Villa on Rendezvous Bay. 3M and they made additions and gutted the brand new kitchen. Oh to have that kind of money!
Tawni & Scott

Post by Tawni & Scott »

Ya, we caught that show too. I personally would have picked the third villa (beautiful property and completely furnished). Guess I'll keep playing the lottery! Ha.
Boats - vessels of freedom...
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I didn't realize there were two Househunters Int'l episodes filmed on STJ! And I missed it, of course! Got to re-program my DVR!!
b-as-u-r

Post by b-as-u-r »

So, was this a second STJ for HH International? I've been watching for months in hopes of catching it. I turned on last night as they were on the 2nd villa and said hey, that's not the bahamas, its the STJ ferry. So, I still haven't seen the first one? I love that show (its the daydreamer in me); guess I'll just have to keep watching. Oh yeah, and need to hit the lottery too. Ali~
STJ - I "get it"
California Girl

I believe the first one on STJ was "Into The Mystic" in Coral Bay.
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

Ive seen 2 of the episodes...one of course was Into the Mystic...The other one..I cant remember the name of the Villa...but it was a Blonde Chick that was married to an Indian Guy...Im wondering if that was the episode thats the same episode that just aired...or if there are 3??
[/url]
rkurpiers

Post by rkurpiers »

The episode that featured "Into The Mystic" also showed two other villas, "Sea Rock" and "Aria". I had the pleasure of renting "Aria" a couple of months ago in April.
STTlover

Post by STTlover »

JJShaw, It was the episode w/the blond/indian couple. I only think there has been two episodes shot on STJ. I could be wrong though.
tedprosser

House Hutner International Shows

Post by tedprosser »

The first House Hunters International show on St John was called "Spectacular In St John" featuring a Pennsylvania couple , it is episode #117 original air date 6-8-09.

The second titled "Vacation Villa in the Virgin Islands" featuring “ Into The Mystic “ Villa: in Coral Bay It is episode #122 original air date 6-14-09, But really did not start showing much until the fall.
When we bought the villa it was named “ Banana Wind”, since the house had totally changed, after we finished our renovations, we renamed it “ Into The Mystic”
I have heard that Pie Town, the production company that produces House Hunters International, has shot another show on St John. I believe they filmed the on island part a few months ago in the Spring.
If that's is the case It will not air until much later in the fall or winter.

Ted
tedprosser

Air Dates St John House Hunters International

Post by tedprosser »

I just found the Air Dates of the HGTV show About Into The Mystic on St John

Vacation Villa in the Virgin Islands
Episode HHINT-907HSt John

Tune In

July 31, 2010

11:00 PM e/p

July 31, 2010

2:00 AM e/p
tedprosser

Re: House Hutner International Shows

Post by tedprosser »

Correction

It is Episode HHINT-907H

tedprosser wrote:The first House Hunters International show on St John was called "Spectacular In St John" featuring a Pennsylvania couple , it is episode #117 original air date 6-8-09.

The second titled "Vacation Villa in the Virgin Islands" featuring “ Into The Mystic “ Villa: in Coral Bay It is episode #122 original air date 6-14-09, But really did not start showing much until the fall.
When we bought the villa it was named “ Banana Wind”, since the house had totally changed, after we finished our renovations, we renamed it “ Into The Mystic”
I have heard that Pie Town, the production company that produces House Hunters International, has shot another show on St John. I believe they filmed the on island part a few months ago in the Spring.
If that's is the case It will not air until much later in the fall or winter.

Ted
California Girl

Thanks Ted! I put it on my calendar and will set my DVR when the date gets closer! I only caught the end of that episode, and now that I'm going to be staying at your wonderful villa, I'm looking forward that preview! :D
tedprosser

Post by tedprosser »

CG,

We are excited about your gang staying at Into The Mystic!! You will love it !!

We may be down there on a boat and may get to met

Ted
California Girl wrote:Thanks Ted! I put it on my calendar and will set my DVR when the date gets closer! I only caught the end of that episode, and now that I'm going to be staying at your wonderful villa, I'm looking forward that preview! :D
California Girl

Ted, that would be completely awesome!! :D

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:07 am.