Our own Kellyanna stars in Caribbean Travel & Life!

Travel discussion for St. John
California Girl

Our own Kellyanna stars in Caribbean Travel & Life!

Post by California Girl »

I took a picture of Kellyanna last year on our boat trip through the USVI & BVIs, specifically to send into CT&L for their "On Location" feature. However the very same month I sent it in, they discontinued that feature in the print magazine! However, "On Location" has been revived in the online version of CT&L, so I resubmitted my picture of Kellee and I just got notified today that it was published! :D

Click on the link to share Kellee's 15 minutes of fame! :lol:
http://www.caribbeantravelmag.com/galle ... s=facebook
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

wow. I don't know what to say! Thank you for my awesome photographer! It was all Margo' doing! Margo, you make me smile remembering how much fun that trip was!
Cid

Post by Cid »

I saw that on Margo's Facebook...that's awesome kellyanna. You can now tell your friends your a swimsuit model! :shock:
Still waiting to return to St. John!
http://facebook.com/cidsinclair
[/url]
JT

Post by JT »

Way too cool for both of you! Margo, now you're going to have to frame the pic at your new job.
When you find yourself in a hole.... quit digging.
sailorgirl

Post by sailorgirl »

Kool
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

That is very cool!
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

How fun! Congrats to you both!
Image[/url]
CariBert

Post by CariBert »

WHOA! How kool is that? Only thing is CG, Kelly has on waaaaay too many clothes :twisted: :twisted:

Only kidding.....congrats to both photog and model! We do have some beautiful people on this here chat board! :wink: :wink:

-Bert
The liver is evil, it must be punished!

jimg20

Post by jimg20 »

Although that is a great photo and it is really cool that you were able to do this 8) , I thought the pole dancing sequence would have been in there first. :lol:

JIM
Man it's like some dream we live down here....

pipanale

Post by pipanale »

What the picture doesn't show is the IGLOO on your back side.
pjayer

Post by pjayer »

I love it! Great picture! Congratulations Kellee and CAG!
When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else. – Mark Twain
bevm

Post by bevm »

Cool! What came first? This picture or the "Igloo Butt Imprint/Pole Dance/ Forum T-Shirt Pimping Out"????
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Last year, ScubaGirl sent me a copy of the igloo photo and I never told anyone but I actually sent the photo to the folks at Igloo.

Since Kellee's face couldn't be seen, it was an anonymous photo (unless you are intimately familiar with her ass-- and I really don't want to know if you are) and thus I figured no harm done.

As it turns out the folks at Igloo have a sense of humor too!

Here's a copy of the exchange:

Apologies if anyone finds this offensive but I am a PR Director with a sense of humor and thought you might have one too. And hey-- it's Friday!

Some friends of ours just returned from a sailing trip in the BVI's and one of the coolers was doing "double duty" on the sailboat --

I think she sat on your product for a bit too long....Your product makes an impression on people! Have a great week-end.

Hope this gives your marketing team a laugh!

Rep from Igloo: Well it certainly gave me a laugh! And I have forwarded it on to a few of
our senior sales and marketing associates :-)

Thank you

Trish Hammond
Sales Administration Supervisor
I G L O O P R O D U C T S C O R P.
~making the world a cooler place!~
777 Igloo Road | Katy, Texas 77494 | | www.igloocoolers.com

If they try to use it in a marketing campaign Kellee I want to be your agent :lol:
*Another fine scatterbrained production
California Girl

For those of you reading this who don't have a clue what we're talking about with all this "Igloo" stuff.
Kellyanna had been sitting on the cooler a little too long and got an imprint on her booty!
Last edited by California Girl on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
California Girl

bevm wrote:Cool! What came first? This picture or the "Igloo Butt Imprint/Pole Dance/ Forum T-Shirt Pimping Out"????
Damn, that was one super fun day!! :D