Back To The Islands - a little video :-)

Travel discussion for St. John
greyhoundmom

Post by greyhoundmom »

Margo, your first attempt at this type video is wonderful. Thanks so much for bringing me back to where my heart is. We will be there on the 28th. After two years, I'm like the kid in the candy store, waiting to be back where I think I should always be!!!
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Hey GHM, we're "every two years" people too... I totally understand! :D
bayer40601

Post by bayer40601 »

Great Job CAG. The photos, the music, the attitude. All just great. Thanks for sharing.
How many more days?
BeAsUR

Post by BeAsUR »

AWESOME!! 2 thumbs up! Like Like !
Here's a toast to you on the coast....

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Cruzan Chris

Post by Cruzan Chris »

Hey C Girl....Cool video and pics..Beautiful 8)

Cruzan Chris
"St.John,always in our hearts,minds,and souls"
VaGirl

Post by VaGirl »

Margo...that was absolutely wonderful. I never would have imagined that was your first video effort. Beautiful pictures, and the song (ashamed to admit I had never heard it before) is a reflection of your love of the islands...and mine, too. Thanks so much for sharing. I just HAVE to meet you in person one day, and the drinks will be on me!
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

Oh, beautiful!!!! I'm sure that it was fun to make, and am so glad you shared it with us!
michigancouple

Post by michigancouple »

AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing. I was thinking to myself recently..."OK self, Michigan is beautiful in the Summer, you have beautiful beaches 5 miles from home. Sunsets are awesome. Lake Michigan is fresh water with no sharks. Stop thinking about the islands so much." Then BAM... I watch your video. Oh how I want to go back there again next year. :wink:
STX lady

Post by STX lady »

Gotta love perfection!!!!! First time???? Amazing...I'm ready to pack NOW, but must wait til Oct for our 7 mos in St Croix (ya, I'm old). But one quick work trip to STX in Aug. for condo makeover!!!
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

greyhoundmom wrote:Margo, your first attempt at this type video is wonderful. Thanks so much for bringing me back to where my heart is.
After two years, I'm like the kid in the candy store, waiting to be back where I think I should always be!!!
Exactly! It's going to be almost 2 1/2 years for us by the time we go, and that is exactly how I feel!
We have new excitement this trip though, taking our kids for the first time! :D
Image[/url]
Vichuga

Post by Vichuga »

Thank you very much! I kept smiling ...
lv2fish

Post by lv2fish »

Awesome ob & so professionally done! You defintely have a talent & niche for making videos, and amusic coordinated one at that. I'm sure this was a laborious and tedious task but filled with love & passion for the islands. We all feel your love!

I am so embaressed to ask this question, am probably the only one on the board who does not know the answer to this question, Who was the singer & what was the name of that muscial/ song accompanyment to your video? I'd love to put this on my ITunes/Ipod.
Thanks for sharing your video - my countdown to STJ is now T- 72 hours & couting !
Take Care all!
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

lv2fish wrote: I am so embaressed to ask this question, am probably the only one on the board who does not know the answer to this question, Who was the singer & what was the name of that muscial/ song accompanyment to your video? I'd love to put this on my ITunes/Ipod.
Thanks for sharing your video - my countdown to STJ is now T- 72 hours & couting !
Take Care all!
That is Leon Russell singing "Back To The Island". :D

Totally cool that you're headed "back to the island" in only a few hours! 8)
gobucs

Post by gobucs »

You always take really great pictures :D Thanks for posting this
ClevelandDave

Post by ClevelandDave »

Very nice!