First annual Forum Ladies Gone Wild Trip needs a little help

Travel discussion for St. John
cypressgirl

First annual Forum Ladies Gone Wild Trip needs a little help

Post by cypressgirl »

There are officially 5 signed on for this first trip.
We are looking at a few villas and need a little advice on which villa to select. I think we are down to Anole, Calypso Del Sol, and Seagrass Cottage. What to you think and does anyone have a better suggestion?

I'll be doing a trip report soon on my trip last week with my college daughter and her friend. Still trying to rest up.
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Hey roomie,
I am looking forward to that trip report!

Come on everyone, any villa suggestions for 5 women going wild in STJ?
islandgirl

Post by islandgirl »

8) 8) i so want to go. when are the dates? need to put in time off work soon.
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

Thanks for bumping it up, Sea-Nile!

I'm thinking about the report, still resting up from those late nights at the bars.
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

Island girl.......we are looking at Nov.4-11.
islandgirl

Post by islandgirl »

hi cypress. i was hoping you were going to say that!!those are the dates i was thinking about. now i can put that request in at work...for 2 weeks though. yippeeeeeee. looking at seagrass right now. will get back with ya. thanks
VaGirl

Post by VaGirl »

Come on, islandgirl, you just have to come....the more the merrier and I think this is gonna be a fun, fun week! When I told the people at work I was going back in November, they just shook their heads and laughed... I'm looking forward to that trip report, too, cypressgirl...now tear yourself away from all that laundry I'm sure you had to take care of and "take us away to the islands".

"Forum Girls Gone Wild"....hmmm, can you image if our children were to see that video?? :lol:
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

To our kids and husband's it is "Ladies Week on STJ".
To us it is "forum girls gone wild". :lol:
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

I keep forgetting what it's called. I'll stop calling it "ladies gone wild week".

I don't think we're going to be doing any breast photos like that other trip report I read the other night. But then again, who knows.

As soon as we get this villa booked, I'll get to my trip report.
b-as-u-r

Post by b-as-u-r »

I think Anole looks fabulous but the comment in the description, "It's a 10-15 minute drive from Cruz Bay and the last 1/2 mile is a bumpy dirt road intended to discourage tourists from exploring this quiet neighborhood" might be enough to make me think twice, depending on how experienced the drivers in the group are. I like the location of seagrass cottage (Great Cruz Bay) and the proximity to the Westin in the event anyone was interested in using the gym or the other amenities but I'm not that thrilled with the villa photos. By process of elimination, out of the 3, I vote for calypso del sol. Just want to be clear here, I'm very envious! Happy planning & happy travels. Ali~
STJ - I "get it"
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

Anole is alreadly booked and I knew the road was a problem. We have looked at another that is a good contender. I'll pm you with the name. I've been told not to get specific on this site.

Hopefully we can make this an annual event and you can join in next year!
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

[quote="cypressgirl"]
I don't think we're going to be doing any breast photos like that other trip report I read the other night. But then again, who knows.

:shock: :shock:
Um, NO!
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

The power of rum is very strong Just as long as they are in the trip report. :lol: Or is this trip what happens in STJ stays in STJ
BOATSRUS

Post by BOATSRUS »

I had coosies (SP)? made before our last girls trip with our "stage/assumed" names on the front and "What happens on St John Stays on St John" on the back...people were trying to buy them from us at Woodys!
I'd rather be in the boat with a drink on the rocks than in the drink with a boat on the rocks
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

BOATSRUS wrote:I had coosies (SP)? made before our last girls trip with our "stage/assumed" names on the front and "What happens on St John Stays on St John" on the back...people were trying to buy them from us at Woodys!
I think we should get the Koozies! Around here we always called them huggies. I used to get confused when the kids were babies and I was making a list for a weekend camping trip. I wasn't sure if I meant diapers or drink holders! :)