Le Virage villa

Travel discussion for St. John
martini girl

Le Virage villa

Post by martini girl »

Still looking for 4 BR/4 BA villa for our two families in Feb. Now considering Le Virage. Destination St John website says new in 2004. Has the right bedroom configuration (2 up/2 down).

Anyone stayed here or heard about it? Thanks for any and all help! I hold your opinions in very high regard.
byado18

Post by byado18 »

Try ---

http://www.caribbeanvilla.com/jazz/index.html

We stayed at this villa Dec. 2005 and have booked it again. 8) It is spacious -- has a great, large pool with continuous sun and great views...... and it shows availability in Feb.

Enjoy!

Bonnie
byado18

Post by byado18 »

Try ---

http://www.caribbeanvilla.com/jazz/index.html

We stayed at this villa Dec. 2005 and have booked it again. 8) It is spacious -- has a great, large pool with continuous sun and great views...... and it shows availability in Feb.

Enjoy!

Bonnie
susan & herb

Post by susan & herb »

Great villa. We stayed there in 2006 and are returning in May this year again. That says something. Pictures on Destination site do not do it justice as flowers and plantings were not in when pictures were taken. The view is fantastic. Area is quiet thought close to town.
House is spacious with large great room, great kitchen, outside bath showers. Bedrooms upstairs are on either side of the great room so you have privacy.
Bedrooms downstairs don't have as great view as the upstairs ones (garden view hides the H20 view. If the bottom bedrooms are for kids, should be no problem. You can get to the bottom bedrooms from the outside upstairs passing the pool, or their is a staircase in the great room that takes you to the bottom level.

Talking about it is getting me all excited. Can't wait to get back. Hope this info. helps you. I have a few pictures. e-mail me if you would like to see them.
susan & herb

Post by susan & herb »

Just to clarify.
We stayed at Le Virage not the other one, Jazz Villa.
Looks like Jazz villa has a larger pool and pool area. If you have young kids, Jazz might be better just from the pictures.
We were two couples last year, but no kids and it was perfect.
RickG

Post by RickG »

We love Jazz Vill too. One of the bedrooms is completely outside, with no internal access. The big downstairs bedroom has an interior staircase. There's a great pool deck on the same level as the kitchen. No A/C in the great room, but that never bothered us.

Kids?

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI