2010 VIOL ORNAMENT EXCHANGE

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
michigancouple

Post by michigancouple »

California Girl - THANKS YOU so much for running the ornament exchange.

Did anyone else notice that a bunch of posts and pictures are missing? On page 3 of this thread it now skips from Dec. 4 to Dec. 16 and all the pics are gone that we posted. That's strange. Unless it just is doing that on my computer.

I didn't hear from my person I sent an ornament to and I thought maybe she had posted but I somehow can't see her post anymore.

I love the great seahorse that I got from PSUWethr!
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

Not just your computer.... That's wierd!
michigancouple

Post by michigancouple »

Oh, silly me.. :oops: . I was looking at the wrong thread. The one that has the pictures is the one titled Look At My Great Ornament.
samoka

Post by samoka »

California Girl wrote:
samoka wrote:I never got my ornament :( - maybe next year :)
I know the person who drew your name and I'll contact her. She's great and wouldn't diss you, it must be lost in the mail. :(
Thanks californiagirl - she has contacted me and is putting it in the mail - thanks for all your work on this exchange - it was fun.
samoka

Post by samoka »

I got my ornament(s) today and totally worth waiting for - my elf couldn't decide which to select so sent me 2 - how nice was that - thanks!
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

:D
designbyroe

Post by designbyroe »

I went from getting NO ornaments to getting 3.
Thank you Tracy and Fins up.
Then I got one with no return addy....

Thank you all. it was such a kind and thoughful gesture.
Be well and happy new year
Rosi

There's no $ sign on a peace of mind, this I've come to know
Tracy in WI

Post by Tracy in WI »

designbyroe wrote:I went from getting NO ornaments to getting 3.
Thank you Tracy and Fins up.
Then I got one with no return addy....

Thank you all. it was such a kind and thoughful gesture.
Be well and happy new year
Rosi
:D :!:
Tracy, Seaside Properties at Grande Bay
FinsUp

Post by FinsUp »

Happy to do it!! :D
VaGirl

Post by VaGirl »

canucknyc wrote:
VaGirl wrote:I never got mine, either, but that's ok....hope you all had a wonderful holiday!! Happy New Year, too! :D
VaGirl, I mailed it the first of December! I know US Customs was holding packages longer than usual, but this is ridiculous! Let me know if it shows up. If it makes you feel better, I never got mine either :)
Just got back from a week in Orlando with the kids...the mailman delivered our "saved" mail yesterday and there was my package!!! How exciting, a package to open after Christmas. Two beautiful seashell ornaments...one was a conch type shell and the other the spiral one (embarrassed to say I don't know my shells). They are absolutely beautiful and I'm already planning the place to put my St John Tree next year. Thank you so much, Alana....
canucknyc

Post by canucknyc »

VaGirl wrote:Just got back from a week in Orlando with the kids...the mailman delivered our "saved" mail yesterday and there was my package!!! How exciting, a package to open after Christmas. Two beautiful seashell ornaments...one was a conch type shell and the other the spiral one (embarrassed to say I don't know my shells). They are absolutely beautiful and I'm already planning the place to put my St John Tree next year. Thank you so much, Alana....
This just made my day! SO glad you finally received them! Next year I mail the day I get my Elfster person's address :D HOORAY!!!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:51 pm.