2010 VIOL ORNAMENT EXCHANGE

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

designbyroe wrote:When I click on profile, it does not ask for an address. Where exactly do I put my addy?
Rosi, click on "profile" at the top of the page. Then look at the left sidebar. You will see your "e-mail," "address," "birthday," & "elf score." In the upper right hand corner of that box, it says "edit."

Click on "edit" and then on the next page you get, you will see "Name," "E-mail," "Birthday," & "Mailing Address." Click on "change" on the right side, and you will get boxes where you can fill in your address.
Agent99

Post by Agent99 »

I'm so sorry that I dropped the ball and didn't sign up this year. I will strive to fix that next year. WIshing you all a wonderful Christmas!
California Girl

Agent99 wrote:I'm so sorry that I dropped the ball and didn't sign up this year. I will strive to fix that next year. WIshing you all a wonderful Christmas!
It's not too late!!!! Sign up!!!! The name draw is on Thursday, you still have time! :D
FinsUp

Post by FinsUp »

How do I get the person's address to send the ornament to? I have the profile but nothing is listed for mailing address, only email and I know I cannot contact the person because it's suppose to be a surprise...What to do??
michigancouple

Post by michigancouple »

I did not have my person's address either, so I did contact her with an email. She sent me her mailing address. I know that part of the surprise is out of the bag, but I figure her receiving the package and opening it will be the best surprise anyway. :D
California Girl

This seems to have happened to a lot of people. :roll:

If you need your person's address, feel free to PM me and I will contact them for you and get their address and PM it back to you.

If anyone needs an address or has any other problems regarding the exchange, just let me know! Image
greyhoundmom

Post by greyhoundmom »

I mailed my ornament to Michigan today...yippee! I hope my fellow forumite likes it! Such fun, every year I can't wait for mine to arrive. The name doesn't clue me in until I open it and see the note with the forum name...then I make the connection! Ah, the small things in life are good! :D
California Girl

I'll be getting mine in the mail tomorrow or Saturday! Whoever gets theirs first needs to start a new thread for pictures! :D
Tracy in WI

Post by Tracy in WI »

Mine is going in the mail tomorrow! Such fun!
Tracy, Seaside Properties at Grande Bay
canucknyc

Post by canucknyc »

I put mine in the mail a couple of days ago. Fingers crossed that it gets there in time, the post office told me packages are being stopped at the border and being held for longer than usual. Yipes! :shock:
djmom

Post by djmom »

Mine's in the mail from NC...might take a while...it will be on "island time".... :D
"Sponges grow in the ocean...I wonder how much deeper it would be if that didn't happen."
AH

Post by AH »

Because of our recent move I decided I should opt out of this exchange. Now I am so wishing I had just done it. There are so many great tropical ornaments here in FL. I would have loved picking one out for a fellow STJ lover. Next year I will not miss out on this fun event.
AH
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

I am having mine shipped directly to my Elf, but it should be there sometime next week!
greyhoundmom

Post by greyhoundmom »

Wonder if my person liked her ornament? I think she received it about 10 days ago??? :)
samoka

Post by samoka »

I never got my ornament :( - maybe next year :)