Spring Break Trip Report with 2 College Girls.. 2

Travel discussion for St. John
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

flip-flop wrote:Ahhhhhhh....anyone have tips on keeping a 4 year old 4 forever. I am stressing about her going to kindergarten in the Fall, I can't imagine piercings and tattooooos.
There are good and bad things about every age. 4 is precious though, enjoy. In about 9 years you will know what I mean. :)
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

If you think 4 is hard........Just wait!!
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

cypressgirl wrote:If you think 4 is hard........Just wait!!
I think 4 is AWESOME & would like to freeze time right now. Well other than the boy is 2 months old and wearing us out with the nighttime wake-up calls!
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

I so enjoyed my kids when they were young (except my baby started crawling out of her crib when she was 7 mo. old...ADHD...the meds help a little) but I enjoy them even more now. The worries get bigger, but the love just keeps growing!!
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

Don't worry about the piercing, she will take them out eventually. I went through a "phase" in high school and at one point had nine piercings in my left ear, purple hair, etc. I grew out of it fairly quickly with no ill effects. John loves it because now I never wear any earrings at all, so he gets to save the money he would otherwise spend on jewelry gifts.

I will say that I am glad I never got a tattoo though.
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.