Updated St John remodel blog

Travel discussion for St. John
Pia

Updated St John remodel blog

Post by Pia »

Hi everyone,

As`I was off island for 5 weeks, very little (actually nothing) was added to our blog :) As I have received quite a few emails and PM's regarding the blog, I thought I would post the link here (again) and let you know it has just ben updated. There won't be another update now for a while (see last blog entry) but, as we have the whole house to remodel some of you might find it interesting to follow our progress in the future and maybe, as we have a few newbies to the forum, you might be interested in the challenges of planning and completing a remodel here on St John.

Happy reading everyone :)

Pia

www.onawhimstjohn.wordpress.com
Realtor - St John Properties
AquaGirl

Post by AquaGirl »

What a fun blog. I missed seeing this before, so I look forward to reading it and catching up on the Pia household remodeling. That looks like A LOT of work, but love the tile in the kitchen.
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

Awesome Pia! I had not seen this before. So fun to read. Will continue to follow it- and good luck with all the remodeling- looks fantastic!!
Muhaha

Post by Muhaha »

Pia,

I can only imagine the challenge of your remodel. The planning stage must be the most important because you can't simply run down to Home Depot to grab something that you forgot. I remodeled our bathroom in August and must have gone to Home Depot 10 times... :)
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

So glad you're back! I missed you and missed your blog! :D
BillVT

Post by BillVT »

Oh great thanks (sarcasm). I hadn't seen your blog before and it's great but I had come in from remodeling our foyer which I've been putting off for months. I just sat down to enjoy some web crawling, came across your blog now I have to go back out and get back to work. It's cold out there! Keep up the good work anyway. I guess I'll survive. Have you been talking to my wife?
djmom

Post by djmom »

Very cool and I think it is awesome you guys are doing the work! I'll be sure to check back as I wasn't aware of the blog!
"Sponges grow in the ocean...I wonder how much deeper it would be if that didn't happen."
djmom

Post by djmom »

HEY. Whats the deal about the ballroom dancing! Pics please! :D
"Sponges grow in the ocean...I wonder how much deeper it would be if that didn't happen."
LauraD

Post by LauraD »

Love the glass tile, looks like alot of work, but will look great when completed. Laura
You must be the change you want to see in the world
Pia

Post by Pia »

Too funny djmom - you were good to spot that :)

Yep, 5th in the world at age 14, a member of the British Team at age 16 - moved to the USA and was 3rd in the USA for 4 years and 2nd in the USA for 5 years :) The only way I can post a photo is to take a photo of a photo but I'll try

Pia
Pia

Post by Pia »

Yep - that didn't work :) :) :) I'll try to find a better picture and post - I'll try to scan one.
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

Pia- that's AWESOME! Who knew? Bet you critique Dancing with the Stars like crazy :wink:

That's really cool! Would love to see some pics....
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Although I knew Pia was a dancer, I apparently missed something.... djmom...what did you see that tipped you off?

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:36 pm.