Sunset dinner or cocktail sail/cruise from STT or STJ

Travel discussion for St. John
michigancouple

Sunset dinner or cocktail sail/cruise from STT or STJ

Post by michigancouple »

Looking for suggetions on a sunset cruise from STT or STJ. We're staying at Sapphire Beach but would go to another marina if necessary for the cruise. Either a cocktail cruise or possibly a dinner cruise. Preferably not a HUGE group of people aboard. I seem to remember a few years ago I had read about a boat trip that did dinner on a beach (Water island maybe?) while the sun was setting. Does anyone know about that?[/b]
Last edited by michigancouple on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2beachbums

Post by 2beachbums »

We went on the New Horizons dinner cruise. It was very nice. Here is a link to their website: http://newhorizons.daysails.com/index.p ... dLink=2920

Have fun!
michigancouple

Post by michigancouple »

Thanks. The New Horizons one looks interesting, but I am hoping for something a little less crowded. I might just stop by the NH boat each day and ask how many they're expecting for the night's dinner cruise since I'm staying right at Sapphire anyway. I wish I could remember where I read about the boat trip that included dinner on a beach. That sounds so romantic.
2beachbums

Post by 2beachbums »

It wasn't too crowded when we went. I think the one you are talking about goes to Honeymoon on Water Island. I'm not sure if this is true, but I heard that you have to swim/wade to shore for the dinner. But don't hold me to that, because I have read so many reviews I could have it mixed up with another one. You might want to google Water Island dinner cruise???