Thank you

Travel discussion for St. John
mia

Thank you

Post by mia »

My heart felt thanks to each of you for your kind words and sincere thoughts. Initially, I hesitated to post how I got my forum name. I realize that most of us visit here to feel good and have happy thoughts, not to be reminded of life's tragedies.
I decided to post my story about Mia Principessa because losing Melissa is such a huge part of who I am....I cannot be separated from this devastating loss....nor do I wish to be.
I have learned that the pain of my grief is a very small price to pay for the privilege of knowing and loving Melissa. Her radiant smile touched our lives with the beauty of her soul and the warmth of her love. We are so very fortunate to have her in our lives.
Thanks again for your understanding and I apologize to those of you who may have been offended....mia
It takes both the sun and the rain to make a beautiful rainbow. --Unknown
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

One of the best parts of being a member of this forum is that we are a family....we just haven't met. Thanks for sharing that part of you.
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

This forum is a family, just ask all of baby Max's virtual aunts and uncles here. I am convinced all of the STJ love and good vibes I received while dealing with my insane pregnancy made a difference. Sure .. the docs helped the baby, but this forum and the love here helped this mom and her state of mind which surely made a difference.

We veer off-topic a bit from time to time, but we are all human and all need good vibes.

PS I loved that movie as well, love that you chose your screen name to honor your daughter.
howie's sunshine

Post by howie's sunshine »

Mia,
thank you for sharing you story. I can feel the pain you feel. I lost the love of my life 3 yrs ago. and my forum family have helped though this very hard time. I have meet and made some wonderful friends from this forum.
there is a bell hanging at skinny leggs in honor of howie thanks to the wonderful people of this forum. he touched alot of people he never got to meet and made alot of friends. he was just a great person and when I have a really bad day I go to the forum for a lift and it really gets me over that bad time. we are all family and when someone in our family is in pain we all are in pain with them and we are all here for each other.

and when I'm in st john in Nov. i will ring that bell for howie and again for your daughter. god bless.
always sunshine (cindy)
howie's sunshine

Post by howie's sunshine »

Mia,
thank you for sharing you story. I can feel the pain you feel. I lost the love of my life 3 yrs ago. and my forum family have helped though this very hard time. I have meet and made some wonderful friends from this forum.
there is a bell hanging at skinny leggs in honor of howie thanks to the wonderful people of this forum. he touched alot of people he never got to meet and made alot of friends. he was just a great person and when I have a really bad day I go to the forum for a lift and it really gets me over that bad time. we are all family and when someone in our family is in pain we all are in pain with them and we are all here for each other.

and when I'm in st john in Nov. i will ring that bell for howie and again for your daughter. god bless.
always sunshine (cindy)