St. Croix - Brief Report of our day on-island

Travel discussion for St. John
alw1977

St. Croix - Brief Report of our day on-island

Post by alw1977 »

I'm posting the link to my more comprehensive cruise report on the off topic forum, but we recently spent a wonderful day on St. Croix and I wanted to share our experiences since not too many people on this board make it there. We had a great time - enjoy!

http://clevernomad.blogspot.com/2011/02 ... croix.html
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

Thanks Alw1977 The honey and I want to check out St Croix as a more affordable place to spend some retirement time in someday. Will be reading your next post on it.
Exit Zero

Post by Exit Zero »

Thank You for a great report and beautiful photos -- it is a joy to see some posts on this VI-ONLINE that show the unparalleled opportunities available when you don't just think the splendor of these islands starts at the Cruz Bay Ferry Dock.
StlBeachBum

Post by StlBeachBum »

Exit Zero wrote:Thank You for a great report and beautiful photos -- it is a joy to see some posts on this VI-ONLINE that show the unparalleled opportunities available when you don't just think the splendor of these islands starts at the Cruz Bay Ferry Dock.
Although I just thoroughly enjoyed last week at Caneel Bay, my wife and I are thinking of planning our next USVI trip to St. Croix and the Buccaneer next winter!
My only worry in the world...
Is the tide gonna reach my chair?
cindygad

Post by cindygad »

Thanks for your review. We too stopped at St Croix for a day last year while cruising. We rented a car. I liked your excursion. It seemed like a great way to see St Croix. We too find excursions are better when booked independently. Thanks for sharing. Great pictures!
Margy Z

Post by Margy Z »

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed your report. We finally "discovered" STX in '07 and have been returning ever since. We love it there!
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

That was a fun report, and your pictures are great! St. Croix is definitely on our list too!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:42 am.