Artist Trading Cards - atc

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
California Girl

Artist Trading Cards - atc

Post by California Girl »

My sister just turned me on to this...I never heard of it before! Super cool! I'm going to start making cards... I think I'll do an island edition! Who wants to trade? :D

http://www.artist-trading-cards.ch/index.html
cass

Post by cass »

I made some Halloween themed ATC's a while back just for the fun of it...but I would not go so far as to call mine tradeworthy art!!! Would love to see pics of yours though!

When I first read up on these, it seemed that there were mixed reviews by artists on the subject of selling them verses strictly trading. But..I have seen alot of them for sale on Ebay and Etsy before. Hope to see some island ones!
"The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea." -Isak Dinesen
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I have to finish a project I've been working on for months before I delve into the ATC's, but I'll keep you posted. I have a few really good ideas up my sleeve!

I think if someone's going to get involved in these they should agree to trade only. If someone wants to sell theirs, then their ego is too big to play. :roll:
cass

Post by cass »

I couldn't agree more about the trading verses selling thing. I can't believe how much some people pay for them though!!!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with if you take on the ATC's!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:48 pm.
"The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea." -Isak Dinesen