ticker check!

Travel discussion for St. John
Capn Dan and Ruby

Post by Capn Dan and Ruby »

Me too!
hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy »

Boston Mike wrote:Sorry to rain on the parade, but this thread reminds me of "people" checking how their arse looks in them fancy jeans in the mirror...yep, ok, woo hoo....

Hey baby, how does my ticker look? :wink:
Does my ticker make me look fat?
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

Boston Mike wrote:Sorry to rain on the parade, but this thread reminds me of "people" checking how their arse looks in them fancy jeans in the mirror...yep, ok, woo hoo....

:
I'm just thinking how sad it'll be to look back there and NOT see a ticker!
But for now, ours is looking fine :) Two weeks and 40 minutes...not that we're counting :wink:
dannyboy

Post by dannyboy »

I can almost taste my 1st Painkiller! Won't be long!
stjohnnewbie

Post by stjohnnewbie »

St. John in two months and two days!!

A friend was there two weeks ago and a friend is there right now...makes it so much harder to wait when you see those beautiful photos popping up!
carron

Post by carron »

Can't wait to return!!!!!
Maggy

Post by Maggy »

This time it's not St John (my husband says it only rains there) but it's Virgin islands at least. Ticker is looking good. No volcano eruption so far. I will wave to St John.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

You've got us ALL beat, Maggy! I know VG is going to be awesome!

Mike, does this thread make my ticker look fat? :lol: :lol:
surfnh

Post by surfnh »

Well we're within 2 weeks now and we're also getting all excited. We were thinking about last year and thought we'd post a pic of one of our sons that we first posted at the end of last years trip, it was all about taking the "leap of faith" to STJ....time for us to get psyched! :)

We were also just laughing, my wife said it would be funny if we finally met a forum poster for once on the taxi to Red Hook, but that our kids would think it's totally lame and we have no life because we read this stuff. Oh well...it's fun to be totally lame!

We typically post our top pics to our relatives and friends each evening on picasa, maybe we'll post a single "pic of the day" on the forum this year? We'll see how good the pic quality is, my wife has high standards, it will have to be really good of course! :roll:

[img]<table><tr><td><a%20href="https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/h ... tr></table>[/img]
Hawaii

Post by Hawaii »

What a great picture. We are looking forward to our first trip with our kids in July.
rImage
cmw5682

Post by cmw5682 »

June 15h can't get here fast enough. My class is driving me nuts... the end of the school year is killing me!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:03 pm.
Sadly, I am tickerless :(