34 degrees and blowing snow

Travel discussion for St. John
KenJ

34 degrees and blowing snow

Post by KenJ »

Gee, I thought it was suppose to be April!!!not Feb. Oh well, wheels up in 7 days.
cat

Post by cat »

78 degrees and BEAUTIFUL sunny day!
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Should be a good hot tub night with the snow coming down.
sea-nile

Re: 34 degrees and blowing snow

Post by sea-nile »

KenJ wrote:Gee, I thought it was suppose to be April!!!not Feb. Oh well, wheels up in 7 days.
That's what we have here!
Where are you from?
Diana2

Post by Diana2 »

I't snowing like mad here in Michigan too!! It's the heavy wet stuff :cry: Boo Hoo 56 days to wait for me. 8)
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

We are supposedly getting three inches of snow here tomorrow. Sigh...I am really ready for the nice weather.
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

About 65 in Orange County today, going up to mid 70's by the end of the week. It's actually a very beautiful day and the waves are HUGE!
promoguy

Post by promoguy »

Cal Gal, It's definitely hard to complain about the weather today. Just lovely, just lovely.
brenda

Post by brenda »

Diana2 wrote:I't snowing like mad here in Michigan too!! It's the heavy wet stuff :cry: Boo Hoo 56 days to wait for me. 8)
I feel your pain here in Michigan. 52 days for us, can't wait! Where are you staying?
b-as-u-r

Post by b-as-u-r »

78 degrees, I am totally jealous. We're expecting snow here tomorrow. I am so over it. Ali~
STJ - I "get it"
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Hot as a mo' fo' here today - hate it!!! Pretty soon we'll be able to swim in the humidity...just hope it holds out a few more weeks so Jazz Fest won't be so hot.

A buddy that has been evacuated in Racine, WI since Katrina just sent me an email saying they already had 6 inches and were expecting a couple more tonight. He is counting down the days till Jazz Fest too.

I'll take CaliforniaGirl's weather any day. Sounds perfect...not too cold and not too hot (or humid).

nothintolose

p.s. oddly enough, it DID sleet here this past Saturday - I didn't even know what it was...thought it was hail :?
Last edited by nothintolose on Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

We get snow about once every 10-12 years. The last time it snowed in Houston, was Christmas of 2004, and we were in STJ. My youngest still complains. Kids!! You can't pleast um'!!
obsessedmuch

Post by obsessedmuch »

Low 40's here and snow into the weekend. Blah, I need to move.
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

obsessedmuch - my best friend lives in Colorado and was here this past weekend (when we had the sleet). She was pissed because she was hoping for some warm weather. Of course the day she leaves (today) it is 80 degrees and she is home now complaining about the cold and all of the bad weather ya'll are expecting.

Good luck - hope it warms up for ya' soon. I love Colorado weather in the summer!

nothintolose
KenJ

Post by KenJ »

Oh ya,I forgot, I'm from north east Iowa. Hey white snow today, white sand next week..