Crap! Wrong URL! - 49 Seconds of San Francisco contest

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
California Girl

Crap! Wrong URL! - 49 Seconds of San Francisco contest

Post by California Girl »

So now that all of you nice people have gone and viewed my video and left a nice comment, I find out that the Tourism commission re-posted my video, and now the voting starts!!!! I don't remember them saying that anywhere! I still get the credit for it, of course, but apparently the URL I gave everyone doesn't count!

Here's the right one, if you care to view it again. Actually, just viewing the video counts as a vote, leaving a comment is icing on the cake. If all you do is let the page load and click off, it probably counts as a "view," but what do I know? :? :roll:

Here's the right URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uYTjKVeVec

Thanks!
surfnh

Post by surfnh »

Hmmm.......won't open on my iPad. I've seen this happen before with YouTube, does anyone else have this problem on their iPad?
California Girl

Is YouTube Flash based? iPads don't run Flash, do they?
surfnh

Post by surfnh »

I can go directly into a YouTube app that comes with the iPad and never have a problem. But periodically I can't load a link from something like the forum, and haven't figured out why. I don't think it's a flash issue, because it pulls up the YouTube link but says the video can't be loaded.

Go figure?
lprof

Post by lprof »

Same deal with my iPad... had to go fire up the laptop to vote (again!)... what we do for our friends!!! :)
... no longer a stranger to paradise
California Girl

lprof wrote:Same deal with my iPad... had to go fire up the laptop to vote (again!)... what we do for our friends!!! :)
Damn, it's nice to have friends like you!! :wink: :lol:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:49 pm.