Sapphire Beach Resort Sunday Party

Travel discussion for St. John
JohnnyB

Sapphire Beach Resort Sunday Party

Post by JohnnyB »

Just booked another trip to St. Thomas for next March. Winter will be easier to get through now! Anyway, last time we were there (2005) we satyed at Sapphire Village on the East End. Every Sunday, Sapphire Beach Resort (The Resort Next Door) would have a Beach Party with music, food, etc. My question is, does anyone out there know if they still have this?
Schultz

Sapphire Sunday beach party

Post by Schultz »

JohnnyB,

As of now, there is no more Sunday beach party at Sapphire. Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon, but we been hoping for that for a few months now without much progress being made.

Schultz
Beachboy

Restaurants at Sapphire

Post by Beachboy »

Johnny B
This past week the restaurant at Sapphire was boarded up. It does not look like this is going to be resolved anytime soon. So, no Sunday beach party.
promoguy

As An Alternative......

Post by promoguy »

may I suggest taking the ferry to Cruz Bay and head to the Beach Bar for their Sunday Jazz Program from about 4.00 to 7.00.

You'll here some great local jazz musicians from both STT and STJ. Sit around with a local folks and spend half the money you spent at Sapphire.

We would do the reverse every year but for about the last three just stay at the Beach Bar and enjoy.
JohnnyB

Thanks Everyone

Post by JohnnyB »

Thanks to all of you for the information. I wonder why the restaraunt at Sapphire is closed? Oh well, We'll fiond more to do....Jazz on St. John sounds like fun....JohnnyB