Travel discussion for St. John
DELETED

DBFT #4

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Jorge,

I understand where you are coming from about worrying about posting.

I don't care what you post - just like hearing what you did - your writing makes me feel like I am there with you.

How did the scuba trip go? What did you see when you were down there???

nothintolose

p.s. we love you no matter what you disclose or don't disclose...besides, some things are better left to the imagination :)
AnyTing

Post by AnyTing »

Ditto, Jorge. Sounds like you are having fun and that's all you need to worry about. Have a blast and share what you want. Leave the rest to everyone's imagination......that could probably be ALMOST as interesting as the truth... :lol:

The only thing you need to do right now is keep having fun!
anjebear

Post by anjebear »

Jorge,

Please do not stop writing your reports. I cannot wait to read how your day went. I wish I could write as you do, you make things sound so exciting and I can envision being there. I know everyone acts differently and does things he/she would not do at home, but that is what a vacation is all about.

Please at least write about the villa, the eating, and the beaches. You can leave out your roomies.

Andrea
Coden

Post by Coden »

Yippee...sounds like you had a wonderful day!! And we can't wait for more. Glad you are having a wonderful vacation!! 8)
Coden
RickG

Post by RickG »

Jorge, sounds like a hangover talking. Check out the "No new DBFT updates" thread where everyone was hanging around waiting for the next post. I know you can find a happy medium.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
b-as-u-r

Post by b-as-u-r »

No worries. Only disclose what you are comfortable with. (I'm sure we'll all be happy even with the censored version.) I can't imagine anyone making any judgments on vacation behavior. (I certainly hope not or I'm sure we'd all be in big trouble.) If you can't let your hair down on vacation, then when? Anyway, most importantly--have a great week and enjoy--and BE AS YOU ARE. Ali~
STJ - I "get it"
JT

Post by JT »

Yeah, Jorge, your "good by" sounded kinda sad. Get over it and bring it on!
When you find yourself in a hole.... quit digging.
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Vacation is all about doing what you want. If people are concerned about how they will look on an internet message board, then they might need a nother rum drink.

I do not care if people are nekkid, drunk, stupid, or otherwise. That is what vacation is all about and I would never judge anyone for having a good time.

Please feel free to post what you want.

Edited to add:
I printed out my entire trip report and shared it with many people from my office, including my boss. He asked about the Drink numbers and I told him the story and he looked at my oddly. I explained that vacation was my time to let loose and do all the things I don't do at home. I have no problem sharing my vacation persona-it is part of who I am.
Last edited by Xislandgirl on Thu May 10, 2007 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diana2

Post by Diana2 »

Who are you? And what have you done with our friend Jorge???

We don't want you to change. We fell in love with the old Jorge and we want him back......NOW! If you must censor you can always "change the names to protect the innocent". (Since when do you hang with innocents anyway??? :lol: )

I'm inclined to agree with RichG.......sounds like a hangover talkin'. Keep the installments coming. Luv ya'.
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

I'm kind of with Jorge on this. When your "cyberlife" starts bleeding into your real life, it's time to take a step back.
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

So sorry Jorge. Did I say something? Writing a report is no fun when you've to edit constantly.
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Hi Jorge you do what you have to We will still Love ya man
Betty

Post by Betty »

Jorge I am glad that you are okay, have fun, dont worry about us, or change the names to protect the players :wink:

Actually if this is going to effect your fun then follow this saying, What happens in St John, Stays in St John! We luvya!
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Pete (Mr. Marcia) wrote:I'm kind of with Jorge on this. When your "cyberlife" starts bleeding into your real life, it's time to take a step back.
I guess my way of thinking is completely opposite of this. My cyberlife is part of my real life. I do not make any representations on-line that are not part of who I am every day. I am a crazy, sometimes crass, sometimes sweet, always opinionated, occasionally ditzy, always confident woman. On-line or in person.