Missing My Island

Travel discussion for St. John
Boston Mike

Missing My Island

Post by Boston Mike »

Haven't been back to the rock since May of 2012. We didn't take our trip this spring as we decided to do something a little different and hit Key West. Love Key West and all, but this guy is in dire need of a little STJ injection streaming through my blood. I have seen a few changes have transpired since our last visit. One thing for sure is that I will miss a certain someone not working at the Beach Bar anymore, but sure we will hook up when we return.

Happy posting folks! It's been a while.
Life begins where the land ends!
Pia

Re: Missing My Island

Post by Pia »

You may not miss a "certain person" if the rumor I heard comes true :)

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties
Boston Mike

Post by Boston Mike »

Well I may just have to give that certain someone a call to find out what's going on. :D
Life begins where the land ends!
Myheart'sinSTJ

Post by Myheart'sinSTJ »

We just returned from 5 days on Key West after being on STJ the prior week, nothing in my humble opinion compare to STJ, I hope you make it back sooner than later :)
hotrns

Post by hotrns »

We have been to Key West and IMHO no way near as good as STJ. BTW, hoping that certain someone is the best Bushwaker creator on the island and I would also be excited to see her back!!
Myheart'sinSTJ

Post by Myheart'sinSTJ »

hotrns wrote:We have been to Key West and IMHO no way near as good as STJ. BTW, hoping that certain someone is the best Bushwaker creator on the island and I would also be excited to see her back!!
Regarding the bushwackers does the name start with B and end with O? :D If so, that would be great!