C Vista

Travel discussion for St. John
verjoy

C Vista

Post by verjoy »

We would like some input if anyone is familiar with C Vista. Is it a brand new villa or just new to the rental market?

Here is a link to the property:
http://www.islandgetawaysinc.com/c-vista.html[url][/url]
Agent99

Re: C Vista

Post by Agent99 »

That looks beautiful verjoy! I had not seen that one before. Looking forward to hearing more.
Agent99

Post by Agent99 »

That looks beautiful verjoy! I had not seen that one before. Looking forward to hearing more.
PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

Just new to the rental market.

I was in the house in 2006 on a Friends of the VINP house tour. At that time, it was owned by a family from Oklahoma and was not on the rental market. I always kept my eye out for it to come on to the rental market.

It was a lovely house. The kitchen is open, via wooden shutters, to the pool area and I liked the layout and the views.

I remember the owners kept a huge walk-in closet full of their clothing and shoes. I was in awe of the wife's shoe rack, which reached from floor to ceiling. The tour had free access roam the house and the architect led us around. I wasn't snooping, we had to walk through the closet to see the bathroom.
GotToGetAway

Post by GotToGetAway »

Are Croix Vista and C Vista the same villa?
Tickerless :(
verjoy

Post by verjoy »

To everyone who responded-Thank you so much for taking the time to share.

C Vista sounds and looks like a beautiful option to consider. I have had several other responses and they were all positive.

At this point we are needing 7 air conditioned ensuite bedrooms and a piano. We were thinking that C Vista and a nearby villa would fill the bill nicely. On our last trip we stayed at Acqua Blu and we loved it. Before we make a decision we will check with Acqua Blu owner and see if he can suggest any villas close enough to Acqua Blu that can offer the required
extra bedrooms.

We were fortunate to have our own professional pianist with us last time (my husband's nephew) and he was bitten hard by the "St John Bug". Now he has a dilemma because another relative wants him to go on a once in a lifetime European tour with her at the same time we are going to St John. I know we will enjoy St John either way, but the music we enjoyed at Acqua Blu made memories of it almost dreamlike....(going off into a reverie).

OK, enough of the daydreaming! I have to go help paint our deck.

I just feel so favored to have had the experiences we have had in such a special place.
verjoy

Post by verjoy »

Got to Get Away~

No, they are different villas. Croix Vista looks very nice too, but it is on Skytop. C Vista is on Klein Bay Rd.
GotToGetAway

Post by GotToGetAway »

verjoy wrote:Got to Get Away~

No, they are different villas. Croix Vista looks very nice too, but it is on Skytop. C Vista is on Klein Bay Rd.
Thanks for the clarification. I've been wondering :)
Tickerless :(
philbetm

Post by philbetm »

Verjoy,
We also stayed at Acqua Blu last year. I recently talked with Dale, the owner, and he said he is now renting his cottage house as well. That is the one just below AB. He had been living in it for a while. It has 3 bedrooms I think...so with AB that would give you the 7 you need. :)

Sherry in SC
" I believe there's Magic here...."
verjoy

Post by verjoy »

Thanks Sherry!

My husband called Dale and we are booked for Acqua Blu and Dale's adjacent house, Red Hawk Cottage.