Honeymoon for a Marine

Travel discussion for St. John
C&S Island Time

Honeymoon for a Marine

Post by C&S Island Time »

Hey everyone; we have a friend that is an active duty US Marine that has just completed another tour. He and his fiancee are getting married in May 2014 and loking to go to STJ for their Honeymoon. He would like to surprise her with the trip and only has ~$1000 to spend for a place to stay.

Does anyone know of any 1-bedroom villas or condos available May 18 - 24, that would be a good deal or discounted for them?
lprof

Re: Honeymoon for a Marine

Post by lprof »

The owner of this property has offered service folks special deals in the past. Two forum couples stayed in these two apartments a few months ago (at least one was a repeat) and I feel sure would give honest opinions if your friend is interested.

http://www.vrbo.com/197654

... no longer a stranger to paradise
bevm

Post by bevm »

Jim and Beth Heskett have two suites available and they will have one more. We stayed in this one and it was lovely. Have them contact her... http://www.vrbo.com/499202
Myheart'sinSTJ

Post by Myheart'sinSTJ »

I have stayed at "Sugar Bird" last January, it is very nice and I also will be staying at "Sugar Cane suite" this January which I'm looking forward to, I think you can't go wrong with either one. :D
equineannie

Post by equineannie »

Do mention that he is active military, bet that will help get a good deal, it is off season..
C&S Island Time

Post by C&S Island Time »

Thank you all for the ideas !