Made it here! Great travel day

Travel discussion for St. John
KTinTX

Made it here! Great travel day

Post by KTinTX »

So, travel days are usually pretty low on the scale of enjoyment. Yesterday was pretty long, getting up at 2 a.m., nearly an hour delay once on the plane in Miami, etc.

But, made it and had a really nice ride with Rachel. Perfect timing for the 3 pm ferry and there is Leslie, aka EagleRayLover, getting on, too. We had such a great time talking and catching up on island stuff. ERL, We hope to see you and hubby this week!

Staying in town our first night was so cool. No rush to get our jeep, groceries, settle in at villa...jus dropped our bags at CBBH and slipped into island time. Beverages at Tap Room, Motu, and finally dinner at Spyglass since they close for good on Sunday. We just had to have the fried key lime pie once more!

Forgot my wristband at home, but already picked up another. Hope to meet some of you this week!

Keith

Aka
KT
Sunflower

Re: Made it here! Great travel day

Post by Sunflower »

Hope you have a blast! WHAT happened to Spyglass - had not heard about their closing...any one know the 411??
stjchica

Re: Made it here! Great travel day

Post by stjchica »

I believe they sold Spyglass and it may remain as such. I believe the owners are returning to Texas.
~Pam~
"Barefoot in the snow white sand
A bag of sea shells in her hand
She finally found a paradise it seems..."