Picture posting

Travel discussion for St. John
Dave-a-roni

Picture posting

Post by Dave-a-roni »

Hey everyone. :?
I would like to post my 2005 pics. I have a photobucket account, but just the free one, which REALLY limits how many photos your can have in your slideshow (I planned on making a slideshow to post)

Any other suggestions for posting a lot of pics for everyone to view?
Having said that, I'd love to see your pics as well.

I have LOTS of pics I want to share. I just don't know how to go about it. My wife and I 1st looked on here (I think it was here-not sure though) and viewed a few peoples trip pics in a nice layout, but don't know how they did it (nor can I find them again, it was about a half a year ago, and I never bookmarked it :()

I'd love some ideas.

Thanks friends!

Dave (and Julie)
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Dave, back in January, I started a thread asking everyone to post a link to their online photo albums. It turned out great and a lot of people posted. I went back and found the thread - here's the link. I hope this helps!

http://www.virgin-islands-on-line.com/f ... sc&start=0
Dave-a-roni

Post by Dave-a-roni »

Thanks California Girl :D
Yes, this helps. The problem is (was) finding a decent photo sharing website (free). I looked around for a little while and am pleased with Webshots. I will share my pics as soon as I have them uploaded and labled.

As far as posting them on the one link you gave me, will everyone know there are new pics on there to look at?

Thanks again CG... oh and about your signature line: "follow your bliss", are you a Joseph Campbell fan? :wink:

Dave
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Hi Dave - If you post on that link, it will bump it back up to the top again, which might be fun, as other new people might also post on it.

I'm afraid the "Follow your bliss" came from seeing The Blue Man Group, not Joseph Campbell. I'm actually very superficial! :lol:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:43 pm.