Sago Palms

Travel discussion for St. John
sanbornclan

Sago Palms

Post by sanbornclan »

Just curious if anyone has stayed at this villa this year or recently? We are headed there in 4 wks (YEAH) and I'd love any extra info about it. ALso, other than bug spray & SPF 30+, is there anything else that is a MUST HAVE for the trip. We are newbies to the island. THanks

-Robyn in MD
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

I always recommend a journal to keep notes as to what you did and saw so you can come home and write and excellent trip report for the rest of us :lol:

nothintolose
Pat

Sago Palms

Post by Pat »

I have stayed there twice but it was several years ago. They have since added a pool and outdoor bar. Someone has a review posted from August 2006. Check
it out....
We loved the house very much but after a week the road leading to the house got to be too much. A
suggestion would be to take a flashlight in your car if you go out in the evening. If you get stuck for any reason you will need a light to get back to the house. :wink:
BigDog

Post by BigDog »

We stayed out there July-August of last year, before the air conditioning was put in. That was pretty much our only complaint, aside from the drive in, which I've have to agree with Pat, got old.

That being said, we're headed back there next year now that it's got air and dsl.

I did leave a villa review last year. Had some pictures up of the villa at one time, but took them down somewhere along the line. Could repost them if you'd like.