New (to me) St. John Rental Villas

Travel discussion for St. John
RickG

New (to me) St. John Rental Villas

Post by RickG »

I was taking a look at properties for a 2007 rental and it was interesting to see so many new (to me) properties coming up. Bongo Bongo has gotten a lot of notice because of their painfully confessional construction blog, but there's a lot more out there. I was surprised what I found with a cursory look. Here's a quick look: Cheers, RickG
Robin in NC

Post by Robin in NC »

Thanks for posting those...I've seen all but a couple, but it was still fun taking the virtual tour. Any excuse will do!

Robin
Coden

Post by Coden »

Lovely!!!! I'll take them all...thnx for posting!!
Coden
David- n Hampton, VA

Sea Stone Review

Post by David- n Hampton, VA »

Well, I don't know about the others, but in a few days I will posting a review of Sea Stone Villa. (short but sweet probably.) In a word.....fabulous.
SarahD

Post by SarahD »

Sea Stone was next door to us when we stayed at Nautilus in late 2004. We spoke to the couple staying there and they really loved it. Looked nice to us too!

The iguanas were particularly plentiful at that villa and I remember the wife chasing them with a broom after a few came too close to her. It was really funny!

SarahD
RickG

Sea Stone

Post by RickG »

I really liked the setting for Sea Stone. The view looks magnificent. I look forward to the trip report.

Cheers, RickG
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

There are more rental villas to come. You know all those guys you see in line for the 4:00 ferry back to St. Thomas? That's what they're doing!
-Ruth
David- n Hampton, VA

I have a story about the iguanas at Sea Stone

Post by David- n Hampton, VA »

You are correct there are a bunch of them at Sea Stone....who knows why, they seem to think it is there area or something!

When I get around to typing a trip report, the story will be included.