What will you try next time?

Travel discussion for St. John
isla_jen

Post by isla_jen »

It is embarassing to admit that we have been to St. John three times and have still not snorkeled Waterlemon. That is on the top of our list.

*take a day sail with Captain Josh & No Shooz
*maybe rent a dinghy but I get cranky at the people who use them most of the time. :) Especially those who don't even have a swimsuit on.
*Explore Lameshur & Leinster
*Hike the reef bay trail
*find the circle/moon house

To the person who isn't a hiker-Saltpond is very do-able! I promise it is worth it and not very long at all.

~Jen
madness

Post by madness »

We leave in 23 days!! We plan on hiking Yawzi point and snorkeling around there. Sadly, I have never had Uncle Joe's BBQ - so that is a must. An excursion to the Indians/Caves/Willie T? Breakfast at Donkey Diner. I also want to explore the ruins around that funny one way triangle by Annaberg. I claim I want to do another tough hike, but only need to be reminded of the heat exhaustion during our hike of Bordeaux Mountain. Perhaps we'll even spend an entire day at the villa! I also want to find the produce stand near Coral Bay. So many things not enough days!!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Awwww Jorge :D From one "goldie oldie" to another.... DITTO! :lol:
STJ_gal

Post by STJ_gal »

I have been going to St John for many years and the one thing I have always wanted to do and have yet to do is take a horse ride over at Coral Bay. I WILL do it in 2007 - I swear!

:D
gizmolady

Post by gizmolady »

I just want to GET THERE again. Have not been since 2002 and it's hurting real bad!!!!

Also wondering how much has changed since then -- new restaurants, etc.?
parafins

what I would try....

Post by parafins »

I would visit honeymoon beach.I've never seen it in my last 4 visits!!Next I would like to try Whistling cay for a snorkel adventure.I'm sure there would be many more sights to vistit.Best wishes Parafins....
HELLO FROM MICHIGAN...
FlaSteph

Post by FlaSteph »

isla_jen wrote:
It is embarassing to admit that we have been to St. John three times and have still not snorkeled Waterlemon. That is on the top of our list.

madness wrote:
Sadly, I have never had Uncle Joe's BBQ -

isla_jen - don't be embarrassed...we have never snorkeled Waterlemon either...so it is a definite must next time! 8)

madness: Yup, we also have never had Uncle Joe's BBQ..so another must! :D

Fortunately we will be on island for two weeks and will get to discover so many places but have had so little time previously!! :(
Also want to do:
Salt Pond
Outing on Pirates Penny
Willie T
Baths
BVI
Scuba
Fishing
Enjoying the great friends we will be with.... :wink:

Oh my, maybe we won't have enough time to do it all...hmmmmm....sounds like another trip will be in the planning stage!! :P