California Girl's Trip Report - Part 7

Travel discussion for St. John
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
nascarfan59

Post by nascarfan59 »

Love the report and pics. Can't wait for the next installment.

God is great, beer is good, people are crazy.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Obsessed: I ALWAYS had my smoothies St. John Style. :wink:

Mary Beth: I'm thinkin' maybe a little Kiss of the Jumbie with some Kahlua?

kygirl: I'm glad to hear you concur on Mosquito Bites. I don't think it gets enough chatter on this board. I will definitely make it a point to eat there the next time.

SoCalTraveler: When it comes to Ice Tea, St. John is practically "tea-less". In fact, I was thinking it would be cool to set up an Ice Tea stand in Cruz Bay (and offer it St. John Style). You could make a mint! We only found Ice Tea at Shipwreck Landing and The Balcony, and The Balcony's tea was exceptionally good.

Thanks everyone else for your kind words! I'll try to get this report wrapped up next time, but I still have so much to tell! :roll:

nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Margo - they have iced tea EVERYWHERE here so you can get lots of it when you are here for Jazz Fest. They have AWESOME Rosemint Tea and Mandarin Orange Tea in addition to the regular tea (O:

You know us southerners love our tea.

nothintolose
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Isn't your "southern" ice tea called "sweet tea" because it's got lotsa' sugar in it?
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Some people make sweet tea but we prefer ours unsweetened when we get it. I think some people still stick their pitcher in a sunny window for some reason.

nothintolose

p.s. my favorite tea is mango tea...wonder why :)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:05 am.