Country Music Fans Only, Please

Travel discussion for St. John
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Post by Marcia (Mrs. Pete) »

Please,Caribert, tell me that you are done with that avatar of Kenny. It's not that I don't like skinny, balding older guys trying to look young and wearing cowboy hats and puka shells (hello, those shells were stupid back in the 70's when we all thought they looked cool...by the way, did anything we wore in the 70's actually look cool?) Excuse me, I digress. I know, I know...he puts on a "high energy" show...high fives for everyone. (Okay, here I go again...aren't high fives kinda stupid? Ever had someone try to high five you in a totally inappropriate situation, like at the end of a business meeting...not good.)

I guess what I am trying to say is that I am not buying into a bald, cowboy hat, puka shell wearing, aging guy who shaves his chest. So, do ya think that the avatar could find a home in a little place I like to call "delete."
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

Okay, that didn't work. That last post was from me, not Marcia. So, direct your Kenny-loving hate at me, not her. (Anthony, that was odd. I logged onto my AOL account, but Marcia was still logged onto the board...under my account. This is gonna take some getting used to.)
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Since I originally made that Kenny avatar as a sort of joke, I have to tell you I'm dyin' laughing here! :lol:

I think CariBert should flash it at us randomly when we least expect it! It would certainly have me logging on every day to see what his avatar is today!

...oh yeah, I log on everyday anyway :P

P.S. I love this!: "Wisconsin, smell the dairy air"
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

I had to search out this "old" thread because I needed to look up the kind of cable I need to hook up an Ipod in the new Kids store.
Since all the Country Music Fans on this forum may see this, I just thought I'd mention that Kenny Chesney released a LIVE album today and will be on Jay Leno Sept. 21st. I sure hope I remember how to program my VCR and that it works, since that's many hours past my bedtime. If it doesn't, I'll be begging for copies on Sept. 22nd.
-Ruth