New Vegetarian Restaurant Satyamuna

Travel discussion for St. John
StJohnRuth

New Vegetarian Restaurant Satyamuna

Post by StJohnRuth »

I happened by a soon-to-open new place at the Marketplace the other day. I think it's opening around October 15th.
Here's the scoop:

www.satyamuna.com

See you there!
-Ruth
Coden

Post by Coden »

That is great news and now I don't have to bring falafel & pita bread to make for us!! Yippee!! We'll just order a bunch of stuff off of their menu and take it home, like the hummus...yum!!!

In fact, I think this helps us go back to being able to only have carry-on luggage, no checked. We'll see if that works out though! :D

Their place looks really nice and I wish them well!!
Coden
toni

Post by toni »

Yummy! Told my primarily vegetable eating husband about this one as soon as I saw it. If I remember correctly Katilady used to have a take out restaurant that was mainly vegetarian that he'd go to so he was disappointed when that closed down.

We both love Meditteranean/Middle Eastern so that's a big plus too. Less than 3 months to go :)
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

OH. :shock:

We LOVE Indian food. We love vegetarian food! (well, especially me). This is great, I can't wait to try it!
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
promoguy

Post by promoguy »

well, this red meat eater also loves good falafel and hommous. Hopes it not all dry, so will have to test this place out next time.

Nothing like good falafel, hommous, stuffed in a pita with chopped tomatoes and pickled whatever that stuff is....