Question I bet no one has asked.........

Travel discussion for St. John
cypressgirl

Question I bet no one has asked.........

Post by cypressgirl »

I'm arriving July 24-31 with my 3 girlfriends. I asked them for their beverage list so I can call Mixology and have it all there when we arrive. It is quite a list! I'll go home for one week and return Aug. 7 with Littlecypress and Jace. We are staying in a differnt villa, but both are from Caribbean Villas.

My question is.......If I have tons of left over beverages i.e. liquor, sodas, mixers, bottled water, etc. should I.

A. Put it back in the box it came in and ask Mixology to hold it for a week and I'll pick it up when I return.

B. Ask Caribbean Villa if I can go ahead and put it in the next place we are renting from them? So far it is not booked the week that I will be at home.

C. Just leave everything for the next visitor and re-purchase.

I always leave the liquor cabinate with more than I took out, but if I'm going to return in a week and I can use this stuff again, is it being selfish to not want to have to buy things I did not use a week earlier?

Opinions, please!

I know, I know, I have too much time on my hands if I'm thinking about this kind of stuff. I'm a planner, what can I say. :?
mfaughey

Post by mfaughey »

My opinion:

If it's a considerable stash, ask CV to hold for you..
Diana2

Post by Diana2 »

my 2 cents. If you don't box it and have it held somewhere by somebody the maids will take what they want and maybe leave the rest of later guests. I'd box it up and have Caribbean Villas hold it for you. If they won't you could have it held at Connections or maybe even Mixology.
Pia

Post by Pia »

I can hold it for you if you don't mind dropping it off and picking it up. I am about 2 mins from Skinny's on Centerline Road. Let me know and I promise I wont drink any - well not much anyway :wink:

Pia
Gizzmo

Post by Gizzmo »

Good Lord! Take Pia's OFFER!!!!!!! :D :D :D
My Avatar is my Corona moment......
kirk

Post by kirk »

Gizzmo wrote:Good Lord! Take Pia's OFFER!!!!!!! :D :D :D
And that is your answer right there. Buy her a drink or two at the Beach Bar on the 29th. :D
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

Sounds like a plan. :lol:

Pia, I'll pm you in the next day or so.
Gizzmo

Post by Gizzmo »

Pia, Now that I know where the stash is, can I come over to your house and ROB IT? :D :D :D
My Avatar is my Corona moment......
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

Well I never thought of that. Maybe Pia is Bandit!! :lol:
Pia

Post by Pia »

Jorgie, Jorgie, Jorgie, what kid of gal do you think I am - why sell it when hubby and I can have a party for two :lol:

Luv ya

(really it will be safe with me :wink: )

Pia
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

I sure don't mean to start a ruckus. (Is that a Texas redneck term?) Pia, I'd be happy to share my leftovers with you and take you to lunch or dinner. You might enjoy the Aug. gang more than the July bunch. We've all been there and get it. I'll be in touch.
Pia

Post by Pia »

I'll look for a PM from you - no need to take me to lunch or dinner - it's good to help out "family" :)

Pia
Coden

Post by Coden »

Pia - You are so kind!! :D 8)
Coden
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Pia is super nice, and I would trust her with MY booze! We left rum, vodka and kahlua in our Villa for the next guests because we didnt feel like schlepping it back to VA...I sure hope they enjoyed it! Next trip we will buy booze while on STT, and wont feel so bad leaving some behind since its SO cheap!