Thank You BLUWATER!!! Loving your Posts!!!

Travel discussion for St. John
Berlingirl

Thank You BLUWATER!!! Loving your Posts!!!

Post by Berlingirl »

Thanks so much for bringing St Thomas back onto this board via your trip report. Your family sounds wonderful and it was so enjoyable following along on your daily journals...sounds like a trip from heaven. :D I love reading this board just to get that elusive USVI "Fix" and enjoy reliving lots of highlights though posts...don't often get to do so about STT because I think 97 percent of those on this board's only experience on STT is trying to get cabbies to break the speed limit between the airport and RED Hook and we all know how nice the view on that ride is don't we??? :shock:

My new favorite place to eat on STT is Indigo...so enjoyed reliving your meals. Lots of great places in between also. Your beach outings were great fun. Felt I was hangin right out there also...and was sorry I wasn't. :cry:

STT is not the same as STJ, it's different with it's own personality and you did a lot to show it's charming sides. (of which there are many!) Going back next year and can't wait!!!
Hoping for a USVI ticker in 2013!
dfarrell

Post by dfarrell »

8) I love the fact that there was finally a STT trip report. It is my favorite place in the world and my saving grace once a year! Six weeks from today I will be stepping off the plane and on my way to 11 days of fun and relaxation with nothing to think about except which beach or Island I will visit that day. I can hardly think about anything else.
It was a wonderful trip report, Bluwater. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to post it and all the great pics.
I'm looking forward to seeing more STT trip reports.
FlaGeorge

Post by FlaGeorge »

Our first introduction to the Virgin Islands was 3 years a go when we honeymoon on St. Thomas. We have a good friend that is from STT and he introduced us to all his island family and friends. They have since adopted us into their family and we are blessed with many new friends. STT will always hold a special place in our hearts and it’s nice to read a report on STT. Thanks again.
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"
Jan&MikeVa

Post by Jan&MikeVa »

I have really enjoyed your Trip Report and all your pictures. You shared a wonderful family vacation with us and you are a GREAT writer!

We've never stayed on STT before, but this December we'll have 1 night and part of a day there. I think we'll head to Megan's Bay, it looks beautiful.

Thanks again......
Bluwater

Post by Bluwater »

Sooooo glad you are enjoying the reports!! Thanks for saying so. It makes the reports worth taking time to write.

St Thomas is a special place for me. Although I am not "from" there, I lived there for a few years as a child when my parents "took the plunge" like so many here dream of doing. Actually, they did it twice! :)

I love all of the VI islands (US and BVI) and am thankful to spend time here with all of you who have similar views.

This is an active and energetic forum. I'm glad to have found it!!

~Blu
Bluwater
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

I loved your trip reports also. Great job!
I'm glad you found us.
-Ruth