DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
DELETED

100 days wheels down

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

The big 100 on the countdown of fame! LOL!!

Can't wait to read your tales of nekkid drunkeness & debauchery! Bring it on!

225 days for us!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

I will be ready to go back in 100 days :)
Diana2

Post by Diana2 »

100 days until we can all live vicariously with wild abandon. Yes, Jorge, we want pictures, stories with details and of course in real time. I'm serious. We will all be waiting for each installment of your adventures. :lol:
wontongirl

Post by wontongirl »

jorge

i may have forgotten but are you going with the same crew? I thought it would be fun to start a little recipe book for the boys in Bongo. A little notebook of what great things we have made and done.- now jorge- becareful writing about what you do in the hot tub!
MaryBeth- no sex details just those unforgettable nights with what wine you found at XYZ and where you found what you needed for the recipes and just make it simple stuff. Or, you could include cheats- like people are coming over in 1 hour and I have nothing here and ive been drinking at gibney all day- what is a married women to do! quick tricks, drink recipes, fast cheap appetizers, the best grilled???
side dishes or comments about what was going on there that evening. I'm sure Jeff would love a hard copy of what craziness is going on in there villa play by play!
Coden

Post by Coden »

Enjoy your countdown!!! You're at 99 days now!! :D
Coden
FlaGeorge

Post by FlaGeorge »

Jorge
Don’t be getting too excited about this trip – it’s just a precursor the next May’s trip. You do have a mission here:
1. Map out the faster route to Star Fish Market seeing that we’ll have to hit this 3 or 4 times a day.
2. Shortage distance to Mixology Wearhouse, be hitting that 7 to 10 times a day.
3. Location of the nearest clinic – never know if someone slips and falls into the hot tub between two beautiful nekked women. Might require stitches to keep their mouth shut.
4. Put in our order for Uncle Joes B-B-Q, it takes awhile to get – island time and all.
5. Oh – this is the big one. Order extra concrete for the Bongo Bongo guys. Can’t have too much of this stuff on hand.
6. Last but least – have a great time and let us all know how the island is surviving you.
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
FlaGeorge

Post by FlaGeorge »

Definition of Oldy Goldy – Someone that is wise beyond his years and highly experienced. Yep – that must be me.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:40 pm.
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"