reservations in November

Travel discussion for St. John
wontongirl

reservations in November

Post by wontongirl »

We usually go to STJ in Feb.so Nov. will be a big change for us as far as the crowds go. We usually make a few dinner reservations before we go because we haven't been able to eat where we want in Feb. without them. Do we need them in Nov? We usually do zozo's, la Tapa, tage,Rhumblines and Paradiso. We want to try Ocean Grill and the Balcony this time also. I really dont want to make any reservations - but I will be P. off if I cant go where I want after waiting so long to get back there.
We mainly have needed them at la tapa , zozo's and tage. 49 more days!!!!!!!!!! Flip Flop, I'm counting with you sister!
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

Hi,

We always go in November (early) and don't make any reservations until we get there; and usually only a couple of nights - for Asolare, Stone Terrace.

We've only had problems once - couldn't get into the Banana Deck (?) one night and had to wait about an hour another night at Lime Inn on all you can eat shrimp night.

If you are going around Thanksgiving, it will probably be much busier.

enjoy,
janet
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

Except for Thanksgiving week, you shouldn't need to make reservations now for November.
The Lime Inn never accepts reservations for All-You-Can-Eat-Srimp Nights on Wednesdays anyway. You just have to show up and get on the list, but the wait shouldn't be long in November.
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

Except for Thanksgiving week, you shouldn't need to make reservations now for November.
The Lime Inn never accepts reservations for All-You-Can-Eat-Srimp Nights on Wednesdays anyway. You just have to show up and get on the list, but the wait shouldn't be long in November (except Thanksgiving week!)
RickG

Post by RickG »

We get reservations for dinners during our October/November stays. We usually just call a couple of days ahead. We may not need to, but it's one less thing to worry about.

Cheers, RickG