views and privacy

Travel discussion for St. John
wontongirl

views and privacy

Post by wontongirl »

We stayed at mango bay in July and loved the views!!!!I think Northshore views are the best. You see a few driveways as you are entering but cant see any homes from any where you will be when you are on property. I loved this- It was very high up and had lush greenery all around- so you felt like nobody was around.....unless you turned up the music at the pool too loud- we had gone to get ice at the truck down the road. When we returned the neighbors-older people had already called immediately after our teenager cranked it. He turned it down. I was warned when we booked that it was a noisy construction area- didnt hear anything, and that there would be wild parties and the music would be loud. you cant really see your neighbors so you think it is ok. When you see the houses from Cinnomon bay they arent THAT close but sound does travel on the mountain.
my question is will I feel privacy at Bongo
Bongo and have the views like the northshore villas? I know I like the views better at catherinberg, but I dont like uptight people- especially when itis deceiving as to the distance they are from you. I dont blame them but- it looks like you are surrounded in a forrest. LOVE IT!!!
Let's use fun Jorge as an example- as his limitations- wil he be able to run around his treehouse by himself or will he be on exhibition?
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

The homes in the Chocolate Hole area are much closer together than the Catherineberg homes, so I don't think you will be able to count on privacy. Bongo Bongo has an awesome pool, but I don't think I would swim nekkid in it!

That's funny that you were told it's loud on Catherineberg We were at Cinnamon Tarn in June, and never heard a peep from anyone!
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.