How is the nav bar working now???

Travel discussion for St. John
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

Hmm - there is no drop down on for "Home" - just the link back to the home page. The whole thing is justified left. But - the drop downs should be working for the rest of the topics... I guess it depends on your version of IE.
I tested it on a Windows machine, in IE and and Firefox, and it worked fine. As always, I would suggest staying up to date with the latest browser, whichever one you are using.
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
silverheels

Post by silverheels »

Anthony,
Today there is a space between "getting here" and "golf". This does not allow you to get beyond these places and down on the drop down.
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

Aha - I think I had a mistake in the code that was causing that behavior. Can you let me know if it is fixed now?
Thanks!
silverheels

Post by silverheels »

Thanks Anthony. It's working fine now.
Palmtrees

Welcome page link to Forums

Post by Palmtrees »

I like the new bar, works fine getting me from here to the other Carib forums and it came up right after I asked you about that - good job.

One more thing now: the welcome page that states "We currently operate 3 USVI forums" then briefly describes each one still links to the OLD travel forum. Probably just an oversight, but redirecting that link to the current forum would make more sense especially since the "blue bar" doesn't appear on that page at all.
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

We are working on that - the whole site is going to get the update soon and the blue bar will be on every page.