How is the nav bar working now???

Travel discussion for St. John
patr

Post by patr »

All of the drop down menus are working for me, but I must agree, the fonts are EXTREMELY difficult to read.

Thanks for all your hard work Anthony.

I feel like a whiner when I say, "Please make the fonts bigger and/or use a different easier to read font.
Patr

~~Longing to be back on St. John~~
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

We have a much nicer solution coming - but don't forget - you can increase the font size with your browser! It didn't realize how bad it looked on the PC though - wow - it is terrible! Sorry -
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I sympathize, Anthony! A number of years ago I used to do web sites for people and one of the reasons I quit was due to the frustration of having to make everything look good on every PC or Mac and on every monitor resolution.

We all know you're coming up with an awesome solution!

Thanks Anthony!
:D
FlaSteph

Post by FlaSteph »

Thanks Anthony! Everything is working fine for me! :lol:
California Girl

Looks good, but is it supposed to be all the way over to the left? I don't get a drop down on St. John like I do on St. Thomas. It seems ok, but just making sure it's supposed to be that way.

Thanks Anthony!
:)
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

California Girl wrote:but is it supposed to be all the way over to the left? I don't get a drop down on St. John like I do on St. Thomas. :)
Yes, for now it is justified left - but - you should get a drop down for St. John too... hmm... it is a work in progress.
silverheels

Post by silverheels »

Thanks Anthony! Working perfectly for me. Love the news link.
patr

Post by patr »

Thanks Anthony, MUCH better! Image

I like the links and the color difference now makes everything so clear and easy to read. Great Job! :D

p.s. can everyone see my animated smiley? When I look at the forum at my work computer all I get is that box with the red X. :cry:
Patr

California Girl

You mean the little guy swinging around the "Thank You" sign? Yup! I can see him! :lol:
patr

Post by patr »

Thanks California Girl!

Good Night Island Friends
Patr

Patty

Post by Patty »

Thanks, Anthony, it's all working great for me. Lots of good stuff!
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

This is not the "final" version - we are still seeing some issues with a couple of different browsers that we are continuing to work on. But it seems much better than the last one...
Jan&MikeVa

Post by Jan&MikeVa »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's finally working for me, yipee!!

Anthony............THANK YOU for the wonderful job you do, or should I say "grazie"

Jan (aka Charlie)
KWL

Post by KWL »

not getting drop down for St. Croix or St. John
California Girl

Ok Anthony... go figure...

On my home computer with a large monitor using Internet Explorer and Windows XP, and a cable modem, the nav bar is left justified (as you said) and I don't get any drop downs on Trip Planning or St. John. Everything else seems to work fine.

At work, however, it's a different story. I have a much smaller monitor, so the nav bar appears almost centered. I also get drop downs on everything! (Well, maybe not "home" - I can't remember now). At work I'm also on Windows XP and using Internet Explorer and, I think, either a T1 or DSL (probably DSL).

For your purposes, if you need me to refine any of those details, let me know and I can find out about specifics at work.

I don't know if this helps or not. Sorry dude. Sometimes you just can't please everybody - LOL!
:? :roll: