Gibney Beach Cottage contact

Travel discussion for St. John
Bluwater

Gibney Beach Cottage contact

Post by Bluwater »

Hi everyone.

I would like to look possibly into renting Gibney cottageon STJ. Does anyone have the contact info for Teri Gibney? I used to have the site bookmarked, but have lost it.

Thanks!
Bluwater
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

I can't find the web site either. You could do it the old-fashioned way and telephone Gibney Cottages at 340-777-6826.
-Ruth
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Bluwater,

The old link to the cottages no longer works. You can find them listed at www.carefreegetaways.com and http://www.lime-coconut.com/island_stjohn.php.

nothintolose
iowaguy

Post by iowaguy »

You can also try here:

http://www.gibneybeachvillas.com/
---Jim
Bluwater

Post by Bluwater »

Thanks everyone! I was trying to reach the actual Gibney Cottage site, which is what iowaguy provided.

Ruth, thanks for the phone number - isn't it funny hpw phoning has become "the old fashioned way" - almost as bad a postal mail.

nothintolose, thanks for the links. Of corse, they've got me looking at other villas, too - and that could be a problem ;)
Bluwater
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Bluwater,

I know!!!! We are doing the villa search right now and just when you think it has been narrowed down or you have picked your villa...you find another one you like a little more. Uggghhh...I think I have looked at EVERY villa on the island - they are even all starting to look alike.

Good luck.

I LOVE the Gibney/Oppenheimer beach! That is where we came upon the "sleeping" nurse shark that I mentioned in my trip report.

nothintolose