For Chesney Fans Only

Travel discussion for St. John
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

I love you guys - ya'll are always crackin' me up.

Actually Jorge, little does she know it but I have been working on trying to get her to move here. She doesn't like cold weather so Virginia is out.

Now here, we had a cool front last week and it was 80 degrees...I joked with my SO about putting the flannel sheets on the bed - he said to wait till it started getting to 75 regularly :lol:

I definitely think she needs more than a week down there though! IF you're gonna go that far....

nothintolose
Virginia-Gal

Post by Virginia-Gal »

Jorge it appears that Cal Girl needs to attend a tractor pull or a mud bog here in Virgina to become a full fledge red neck !!! She then needs to cruise Williamson Road in Roanoke ! :lol:
Always dreaming about my next Caribbean vacation!
Bandit

Ruth isn't really a Country Fan is she?

Post by Bandit »

Ya'll are really hurtin' me :mrgreen: talkin' 'bout red necks, mud boggin', stump jumpin', AND Kenny Che$ney in the same breath...er thread.

Anybody for Tim & Faith?
California Girl

Re: Ruth isn't really a Country Fan is she?

Post by California Girl »

Bandit wrote:Ya'll are really hurtin' me :mrgreen: talkin' 'bout red necks, mud boggin', stump jumpin', AND Kenny Che$ney in the same breath...er thread.

Anybody for Tim & Faith?
Stump jumpin'??? :?

I like Faith. I like "Breathe". Don't know much 'bout Tim, except he's cute :lol: (but so's Faith)

I also like the way you spell Che$ney! :lol:

Where's the gee-tar avatar? I like it better, although your little bandit is kinda' cute.
Last edited by California Girl on Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
California Girl

nothintolose wrote:I love you guys - ya'll are always crackin' me up.

Actually Jorge, little does she know it but I have been working on trying to get her to move here. She doesn't like cold weather so Virginia is out.

Now here, we had a cool front last week and it was 80 degrees...I joked with my SO about putting the flannel sheets on the bed - he said to wait till it started getting to 75 regularly :lol:

I definitely think she needs more than a week down there though! IF you're gonna go that far....

nothintolose
You're absolutely right about me and cold weather! But I don't know about that flat land in New Orleans, either! Although I suppose with enough Hurricanes (as in rum drinks), I would feel like I was walking on hills! LOL! It's supposed to get down to 54 here tonight...I need to go find the comforter!!

Oh man, do I ever need more than a week down there! How about a lifetime????!!
8)
ScubaGirl

Post by ScubaGirl »

Hey guys,

Just to get this thread back on topic, word on the street is that......Kenny is on Island!

Welcome Home Kenny!
CariBert

Post by CariBert »

Hey Bandit....I do like Tim and Faith, where are they appearing now, and are they touring together on a one time basis, or are they going to continue this trend? I missed them when they came here to Dallas, it was the same week end that Kenny was here, and I opted to go to Kenny's concert. Looking back on it, Kenny's was outside, and Tim and faith's was inside, Dallas in July????? I will pick an inside venue from now on!!

-Bert
The liver is evil, it must be punished!

Bandit

Correction...

Post by Bandit »

ScubaGirl wrote:Hey guys,

Just to get this thread back on topic, word on the street is that......Kenny is on Island!

Welcome Home Kenny!
That should be "word on the water is that......Kenny is on Island AND in the water."
StJohnRuth

Re: Ruth isn't really a Country Fan is she?

Post by StJohnRuth »

Post subject Re: Ruth isn't really a Country Fan is she?

Bandit, at the moment I have three things to say to you:
1) Just To See You Smile - Tim McGraw
2) A Real Fine Place To Start - Sara Evans
3) These Are The Days - Keith Urban

I don't know if that answers your question, but there's some cool music happening out there that people who don't think they like "country music" should definitely be paying attention to. I'm sure glad that I am!
California Girl

Kenny Chesney or Kansas City? You decide!

I took this shot at a red light during my lunch hour today!

promoguy

Post by promoguy »

I'm sure this guy is going to love you when one of super sleuths on here get his home address. LOL

I hope it's not a player from the KC Chiefs

http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/derrick_johnson/
California Girl

I thought about that, but then I said to myself "He drives around showing off this plate every day, so what's the difference if it's posted on a Virgin Islands forum?"

If I've done something I shouldn't I can always delete it!

You guys judge and I'll comply :)
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

California Girl wrote:I thought about that, but then I said to myself "He drives around showing off this plate every day, so what's the difference if it's posted on a Virgin Islands forum?"

If I've done something I shouldn't I can always delete it!

You guys judge and I'll comply :)
I'm pretty sure people who get license plates like this want to be noticed. Maybe someone who knows this person ought to let them know that they're really famous on the Virgin Islands Travel Forum now. Even if they are a Kansas City fan, it's pretty funny that you saw this and took the picture.
My vote is that it's funny.
-Ruth
cat

Post by cat »

Or maybe they are a fan of KC and the Sunshine Band! :lol:
California Girl

Oh my gosh Cat! Here we go again. Remember all the "Kenny's" we were naming a few weeks ago? HA! TOO FUNNY!