For Chesney Fans Only

Travel discussion for St. John
FlaSteph

For Chesney Fans Only

Post by FlaSteph »

Hey all~
Heard on the radio this morning that Kenny is going to be on a morning show on CBS sometime this week, then he is off to the island for a couple of weeks!
Thought you Kenny fans who will be on island the next couple of weeks would want to know!
LOL! :lol: :wink:
FlaGeorge

Post by FlaGeorge »

During hurricane season, we have both a Hurricane Watch (Hurricane conditions are possible in the watch area within 36 hours.) one red flag and Hurricane Warning (Hurricane conditions are expected within 24 hours.) two red flags.

Maybe we need a Kenny Chesney Watch (36 hours until he hits island) one red cowboy hat flag and a Warning (24 hours before he can be spotted at Skinny Legs or Woody’s) two red cowboy hat flags.

Just having fun ya’all.
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"
ScubaGirl

Post by ScubaGirl »

I think having a Kenny Chesney watch is way more important than a silly 'ol hurricane watch! Think we could get the national weather office to agree? :lol:
beecypresstx

Post by beecypresstx »

Chesney will perform at "The 40th Annual Country Music Association Awards," live from Nashville on Nov. 6th on ABC. And the man who's played to nearly 6 million people over the last 5 years will also be waking you up on CBS' "The Early Show" on October 4th,
Bandit

Mr. Hamburger Patty Maker...

Post by Bandit »

What's all the fuss? It's just Kenny Chesney. :lol:
chattycat

Post by chattycat »

Cool! I love his voice...I had "You Save Me" in my head all night last night.
ScubaGirl

Post by ScubaGirl »

No fuss!
Just an appreciation of great music![/list]
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

An observation:
There seem to be multiple categories of fans here.

1)Kenny Chesney fans who have discovered the Virgin Islands.
2)Virgin Islands fans who have discovered Kenny Chesney.
3)Other

Whatever type of fan you might be, I guess the fuss begins with the music. It's "the cosmic dance."*

*Quote is from:
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Harold_and_Maude

-Ruth
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Count me as a Virgin Islands fan that has discovered Kenny Chesney.

I'm not a huge country fan, but I'm slowly being drawn in that direction :D

Haven't got any other Kenny CDs other than "Be As You Are", but one never knows what the future may bring.
:roll:
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
California Girl

Yeah, flat footin' (whatever that is!) and swimming around with a cooler full of beer floatin' on an inner tube. :roll:
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

California Girl - doesn't everyone take a cooler full of beer in the extra tube when they go tubing there???

That's why you always get one extra tube!

nothintolose
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
isla_jen

Post by isla_jen »

I became a Kenny Chesney fan when I was flipping channels and saw the video for "I lost it" or something like that-the whole video was St. John. I even checked out his concert DVDs from the library to watch it again. :)

~Jen
California Girl

Jorge wrote:Cal-Girl is new to this redneckin thing. She needs 2 weeks in May instead of 1week to clear all that smog out of her system. When I get thru with her on our trip in May she want even think about California. She will be wanting to move to Virgina where I can teach her the fine art of redneckin nekkidness. Luvya C.G.
Luv U2 Jorge! All things considered, when I get inducted into the Redneck Hall of Fame, I REFUSE to cut my hair into a mullet!

And nothintolose... I'm not quite sure we go tubing in California! (oh boy...bet I'm gonna' hear about that comment!)
:lol: