LaPapaya

Travel discussion for St. John
FrankG

LaPapaya

Post by FrankG »

:D Good day to everyone. Can anyone give me some insight as to what to expect while staying at LaPapaya? I've rented it for next July for a group of 9, (3 couples and 3 teenagers), The one and only review that I could find was over a year old. Has anyone stayed there recently? I know from the availability calender that this villa is rented often. I can only hope that the lack of reviews means that those who stay there are so pleased with the villa that they don't want to advertise it, so that they won't have a hard(er) time renting it in the future. Any info will be most welcome. Thanks! :lol:
FlaGeorge

Post by FlaGeorge »

There was a villa review back on 6/9/2005 about his place (http://www.virgin-islands-on-line.com/s ... 3040.shtml). We will be in this villa next May and will be doing a trip/villa report.
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"
FrankG

LaPapaya

Post by FrankG »

Good evening. :) Thanks, FlaGeorge, for responding. I will look forward to your report on LaPapaya next May. In the mean-time, is there anyonr out there who has stayed at this villa recently?
I would appreciate your reviews. Its been 5 years since I've been "on island" and I am severly in need of a St. John vacation! :D