DELETED

Where is Gene ?????!!!!!

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Gene

Good Morning St.John

Post by Gene »

Hello Forum,
Yes I have been fishing and clamming.I have aslo been dealing with my Dad having cancer real bad stuff so say a pray if you know one thanks Gene ![img][img]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb28 ... sta034.jpg[/img][/img]
brenda

Post by brenda »

Hi Gene,
Sorry to hear about your Dad :( . Hubby and I have both gone through it with our Dad's and know how stressful and saddening it can be to deal with it. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Brenda
Going "home" again October 26th!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Gene

Post by Gene »

Hi Forum friends,
Thank you for your prays and good wishes ,my Dad was a flighter pilot in the late 50's and 60's he got to see the world he also flew for Pan Am where he saw even more of the world. He alway talked about building something in the islands so we could get together and fish and sail in the tropics. He has never been to STJ only STT and STX a long time ago but he would Love it as we all do. So live your life to the fullest the future is promised to knowone enjoy every minute as me Dad did and as I try to do look for beauty everyday and love as much as you can.
Don't be sad life is too short Gene.
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Hi Gene, I love your positive attitude. All the best to you and your family! -the kseas'.
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Keep the spirit Gene!
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Gene, I will be sure to keep your father and you entire family in my thoughts and prayers.
naturegirl

Post by naturegirl »

Gene,

I try to follow your wisdom of enjoying and being thankful for every day. Life is Beautiful and tragedy and sadness make us appreciate the good times even more. I had lost my mother to cancer when I was a wee tot of 11. 10 years later I lost my father in an accident, then later in life my stepmother to cancer once again. I luckily have a wonderful husband and many brothers and sisters whom live happily everyday knowing one day we will all be together again with our loved ones in a place we were all meant to be. I will say a prayer for your father and your family for strength and courage to get through this difficult time. Keep the faith!
Tracy in WI

Post by Tracy in WI »

Hi Gene -

Thanks for the picture of your smiling face this morning - I'm sure it brightens your Dad's spirit each time he sees it. I'm praying for you and your family as well.

Tracy
Tracy, Seaside Properties at Grande Bay
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

So sorry to hear the news Gene.
I am praying for you and your family.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:34 am.