Sunday

Travel discussion for St. John
mbw1024

Sunday

Post by mbw1024 »

Married life is spectacular!

We had a big Bloody Mary brunch this morning and shortly we will be heading out to the Beach Bar for some tunes!

Some photos added here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/mbw1024/Hon ... 0210122006
Diane

Post by Diane »

Mary Beth,
great photo of you at Azolare. What a perfect wedding gift. Thank you for sharing your photos.
Happy Honeymoon!
Diane
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Ahhhh.... heaven. You guys are going to pull a "Ruth & Ron" and never go back home, I just know it! LOL! Thanks for the little updates and the additional pictures. I'm having a virtual vacation here! :lol:
patr

Post by patr »

Ditto of CA Girl's comment - loving my "virtual vacation"

You guys are going to HATE to leave that paradise and return to your reality. :roll:

Enjoy the rest your precious honeymoon. Speaking of moons, loved the full moon picture. How early did you have to rise to capture that moment?
Patr

~~Longing to be back on St. John~~
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

Mary Beth, what did you eat at Asolare? We loved our meal there in June, after two disappointing meals in previous years. I think they must have hired a new chef.

Continuing to love the honeymoon report!
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
silverheels

Post by silverheels »

The pictures are absolutely wonderful! Thank you for sharing them. Bongo Bongo is spectacular. I do know the architect but it seems that the two owners did a fantastic job on the decor. How lucky you are to have stayed there. Happy wedding celebration. You could not have picked a better place. :D
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

patr, my husband took the moon pictures as he is the early riser around here. I think it was right around 6.

Liamsaunt, I had tuna and Charlie had a Mahi special at Asolare. Both were excellent. We really loved this place.