Travel discussion for St. John
Pia

Post by Pia »

Waterguy - she is always there with you

Pia xxxxx
SuefromMA

Post by SuefromMA »

Waterguy - you touch my heart.

What you are saying - is what we are all saying in our own special way, too .... it is "the love".

I know that for me what I "miss most" is that overwhelming feeling of complete love & tranquility - not just for my husband - but:

for nature

for the ocean

for the too beautiful for words sea life

for experiencing a special place on earth that continues to bring smiles to your face - no matter how many miles away or how many hours have passed

Okay - and I miss the BBC's at Morgan's Mango, too. Can't just be all sappy about this.

But, truly we are all blessed to have experienced this wonderland. Also, how blessed we are to have such wonderful friends who continue to feed our "addiction".
Bug

Post by Bug »

Oh Geeze here is goes....You are so right Sue. Not only are we so blessed to have found a place that touches us the way it does but to have also found one another.

I few months ago if you would have told me I was going to be on STJ with 5 women I never met, I would have called you crazy. Yet, some of the "friends" I've met on this board know me better than those I have know in "person" for years.

I guess that's the STJ way of life following us here on the board. I love people more and I'm less guarded around them. I can be who I really am, not who I am forced to be by the world I live in. If only everyone in the world said "good day" or "no problem mon". Could you just imagine??

Anyway, what I am trying to say is that being on this board is the closest thing possible to being on STJ people wise. Thanks everyone & I love you all!!!

OK, enough sappy crap....whose up for matching forum tatoos???? That was a great idea RickG :shock:

XOXO
Bug
b-as-u-r

Post by b-as-u-r »

I could picture myself with some cute little palm tree tatoo in some little inconspicuous place; hmmmm. Ali~
STJ - I "get it"
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
linne

Post by linne »

I'm still dreaming about Salomon beach. It's one of the most beautiful beaches I have been on, perhaps the best. Just thinking of the beaches on STJ I'm ready to get on a plane at once.
(have just visited "our" beach in Spain - what a difference to STJ)

Linne
RickG

Post by RickG »

I love that ride from CA to Cruz Bay on the ferry. I sit on the left side so I can watch the coastline. Pulling into Cruz Bay I love to see all of the masts of the sailboats, the Low Key dive boats, Noah's Little Arks, the Beach Bar and St. John Spice spread out.

We've been talking about this thread a good bit around the house. Waterguy's entry had the tears flowing. For me, that meant the memories that come with our little island.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

Waterguy, I hope all our husbands love us as much as you love your wife. You're a special guy!

Bug, thanks for starting this. Can't wait to sleep with you in paradise. :D
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Ditto on what everyone said to Waterguy!
He is a special guy!

OK, Cypress and Bug, you are starting to make me nervous. First my husband was worried that I was being set up by some Bubba in prison and that you weren't five women that I would meet in STJ. Then he was OK with it especially after meeting Bug.
Then he started to say, "what if they are lesbians?" Now I am wondering.... :shock: :lol:
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Connie

Post by Connie »

I miss every single thing that everybody else has mentioned and I can't wait to get back and explore other things I haven't seen or been to.
"Paradise...it's a state of mine"
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Sitting on the villa deck (early morning and late at night especially) staring at the view with nothing but me and my thoughts.
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Gromit wrote:Yeah, but STT and STJ humid air is BETTER!!! If it's like that here in the DC area it's like a big dog breathing on you. But there, I just don't care ;-)
There is a unique odor to tarmacs in ALL caribbean destinations as far as I am concerned. Its not a good odor necessarily but one that is distinct & that I love just because I know it means a beach soon come!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:13 am.