Share a Daytrip to BVI from St John January

Travel discussion for St. John
bambiann

Share a Daytrip to BVI from St John January

Post by bambiann »

We are thinking about a daytrip to BVI (Norman, Peter etc) and were wondering if anyone was interested in sharing the expenses of a private charter. It would be my wife, 1 year old(very good 1 year old) and I. We have resaerched a bit and the total cost seem to be in the $600 to $700 range. Anyone interested? Dates could be January 1st, 2nd or 3rd?
Thanks!
bambiann

Share a Day trip BVI January

Post by bambiann »

I am updating to give our dates to see if anyone is interested in sharing a daytrip to the BVI(Norman and Peter etc). We will be on St John December 30 to January 6. The boat we were looking at was borntorhumb.com
Thanks,
Herb and Susan
bambiann

January Boat Trip

Post by bambiann »

Just checking in on vacationers early January for a shared private boat?
nascarfan59

Post by nascarfan59 »

We had a great day trip to BVI on snorkleling trip back in May. They put together the group so you did not have worry. Cost was $125 per person plus $20 for British Customs(take your passport). Money well spent! Name of the boat was the Stormy Petrel and we dealt with Ellen Winsor at Low Key Watersports. Have a great time on your trip! We will be back next May. Here is the link: www.divelowkey.com
bambiann

Share Day trip January...thanks nascarfan

Post by bambiann »

Thanks nascarfan. I dropped them an email. Our problem is we have a one year old girl and most companies charge the full amount so it would be less expensive to do a private charter if we shared with another group and then we would have flexibility. If anyone knows of an operator that does not charge for a baby or charges less please let us know. We would love to share a charter with someone the first week of January. Oh yeh, by the way our baby is very good:)